Scarves Your Grail Scarf

This day will be one of the most memorable ones of 2018 - 2 Grails arrived today!
HG of all HGs for me - Noel with blue border!!
Finally, the hunt is over!
What an adorable Noel, I'd be getting it out all year long if only to gaze at this details.
Your shawl is lovely too , and two arriving together seems to be how these things go . Never say no to a Grail!

Haha, so @Pirula got you, too, with this beauty?? It stayed in my mind for a long time after she posted her pictures a few years ago. And longer still to track down this exact cw! Happy to be triplets!
View attachment 3934388

Happy day to bring you this purple Offrandes, it was made for you .Glorious.
Pirula is right about it tying so easily , I love the asymmetric design and the petals are so pretty.

Wow, browsing through this thread is extremly dangerous, it will give me lots of new ideas:biggrin:. I'm fairly new to Hermès and their lovely scarfs and shawls and I've managed to find some designs that had first made me notice Hermès on eBay. But some other designs that I would love to have have just slipped thorugh my fingers several times.

Do you know if there is any chance of buying designs of past sesons directly from Hermès, even when they are no longer listed in their online store? Or does Hermès not keep unsold items from past seasons because it would be too expensive to store them? How do you usually search for and find your Grail scarfs? At the moment I'm desparately looking for the "Aux portes du palais" silk mousseline GM in blanc/corail and I've just missed out on it twice on The Real Real because I only saw it when it was sold already :annoyed:.

Wow, browsing through this thread is extremly dangerous, it will give me lots of new ideas:biggrin:. I'm fairly new to Hermès and their lovely scarfs and shawls and I've managed to find some designs that had first made me notice Hermès on eBay. But some other designs that I would love to have have just slipped thorugh my fingers several times.

Do you know if there is any chance of buying designs of past sesons directly from Hermès, even when they are no longer listed in their online store? Or does Hermès not keep unsold items from past seasons because it would be too expensive to store them? How do you usually search for and find your Grail scarfs? At the moment I'm desparately looking for the "Aux portes du palais" silk mousseline GM in blanc/corail and I've just missed out on it twice on The Real Real because I only saw it when it was sold already :annoyed:.

Usually retail stores won't store scarfs about a year ago (so around 2 season back). So if it's like 2017 there is still a chance you can find it. 2016 probably not.

Personally my grail scarf is the pegase d hermes print. Being a guy I don't wear scarfs that often, but managed to find this amazing goat suede leather bomber jacket with the pegase d hermes print on the back:
l1020228-jpg.3933497
thumbnail_002-jpg.3933498
thumbnail_003-jpg.3933499

If you’re lucky enough to live near an area where Hermès holds one of their annual sales, you may find a number of scarves from past seasons. Otherwise, you’ll just be limited to purchasing on e*bay or other reseller sites, not directly from Hermès.

This is truly stunning! I like the Pegase d'Hermès quite a lot because it looks like a study for a painting but I had never before seen this use of the design. I'm sure everybody will turn around to get a closer look at this piece of art whenever and wherever you wear it! And thank you so much for the info concerning the availability of past seasons in stores.

If you’re lucky enough to live near an area where Hermès holds one of their annual sales, you may find a number of scarves from past seasons. Otherwise, you would do best to search for it on e*bay or reseller sites.

Thank you for your information! I didn't know that Hermès holds sales. I suppose they on invitation only? The design I'm looking for seems to be from 2012, so I'll probably have to turn to the resellers and hope that it will pop up somewhere.

Reactions: Hermes Nuttynut
Thank you for your information! I didn't know that Hermès holds sales. I suppose they on invitation only? The design I'm looking for seems to be from 2012, so I'll probably have to turn to the resellers and hope that it will pop up somewhere.

The first day of the sale is by invitation, but the next several days are open to the public. The scarves usually go back only a season or two. It’s very unlikely you’d find something from 2012. Some resellers have them in new condition.

The first day of the sale is by invitation, but the next several days are open to the public. The scarves usually go back only a season or two. It’s very unlikely you’d find something from 2012. Some resellers have them in new condition.

That's very interesting. I live in the south of Germany, so I suppose the nearest sale would take place in Paris itself. Oh dear, the things I'm learning here :biggrin:. Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge with me!