Your Goyards About Town and In Action

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. strolling at singapore sentosa island with st.louis gm :smile:
    [​IMG]

2. #62 Sep 12, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2010
    Me and my St Louis In Disneyland Paris

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. [​IMG]................:smile:

4. Disney1.jpg

Disney2.jpg

(Disneyland Paris - September 2010)

5. out for shopping carrying my st louis PM
    [​IMG]

6. My Goyard Croisiere 35cm in Red with gold metallic crown!:yahoo:[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

7. That crown is fantastic!!

8. i don't own any goyards, per se, but did some shopping at Barney's in beverly hills.
    want all the trunks!!!

[​IMG]

9. ^ Love that pic, it's fab!!!

10. Just got a new St. Louis GM for use as a school bag (law school). Can anyone tell me honestly how much weight goyard bags can withstand? Currently, I would be carrying on average a laptop (macbook), charger, large legal textbook and a softcovered supplemental book. Id say its topping out at around 20 lbs. Am I going to rip the bag or cause the handles to tear at the attachment sites??

btw: really do like the look of the bag :smile:

11. hi yammers6

like you, i use my st louis gm for school and put pretty much the same amount of stuff as you do into the bag (macbook, charger, a couple of hardcover books (which would weigh a little bit less than your large legal textbook (i'm guessing it's the dark green one, with the red title?), change of gym clothes, wallet, phone), and i feel that it's okay to carry that much in the bag. this is the most amount of stuff i would feel comfortable carrying in the st louis, not just from a "i hope i don't break my bag" point of view, but from an "ouch my shoulder hurts from carrying so much" point of view! i definitely wouldn't put another one of those big legal textbooks in the st louis.

hope this helps! enjoy the bag; i'm loving mine :biggrin:

12. :tup:

13. Cari..you look lovely. Do you mind me asking where your trousers are from? I have been looking for ankle cropped trousers. Thanks

14. ^ Thank you! They are actually from Zara and they are great :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice