Your future LV plans

Mehh1

Aug 18, 2008
So, what will be your next Louis Vuitton buy? When will you be buying it? Come and tell us! :smile:

My next buys will be Zippy Coin Purse in Damier Azur and a scarv but I haven't decided which one! Maybe Monaco scarv in Champagne :P

I think my next purchase will be the mono pochette accessories, probably in September. It's one of those necessities and I can't wait to own one. The next big purchase though will most likely be a galliera pm...hopefully in November.

My real list or my lottery list?

My lottery list is soooo long, I'll just give you my real list.
Inclusion bacelet in maroon when it's released (Sept 1st) and the Mono Beaubourg before the end of the year.

My next LV purchase will probably be in December. I hope to get a wallet and a bag.
Still dwelling upon zippy (vernis? multicolor? Mono?), pochette wallet or the suhali le favori and cabas piano (or mezzo), palermo (have to see IRL) or damier Hampstead MM. Of course, I may get to the boutique and select something totally not on my wishlist. :smile:

I don't have anything on a "real" wish list right now from LV, mainly due to lack of funding and that my collection feels complete. I have one bag on my wishlist, but it is Bottega Veneta.

My next small purchase is going to be a Vernis Key & Change Holder in Amarante just as soon as it's restocked on LV or E-Lux.

My next bag purchase that I know for sure will be in Oct. I'll get an LV for my anniversary from dh. I'll either get the Vernis Alma or the Mahina XS...depends on my spending limit! LOL

I'm sure there will be a unplanned purchase before then. My dh has been generous lately! :yahoo:

Next will be the Galliera PM for me, once I've found a job in NYC! (I have the money now but decided to wait until I at least have a steady income again.) Hopefully I'll also be able to get the Zippy Coin (probably in Epi Grenade) before the end of the year - I really need a small wallet for when I go out, currently my money & cards go all over the place!

October: Multiple Wallet for DBF as a Christmas/pre-vacation surprise!; also, Gucci beltbag, but that's not LV, although it's using the funds I'd use for my shawl..but it's a chic necessity for the parks of Disney!
December: Damier Pochette wallet & Mono credit card holder for me, for our trip.

Spring 09: Neo Cabby GM in black denim .. this requires lots and lotsa savings, so probably not until April or May when I've recovered from my vacation expenses, etc.

I am obessessing to get a damier shoulder bag but need to wait for the Tate to come out so I can decide between that and the Saleya and I will be snatching up the Mini-Lin Manon in the the new colour Platine when it comes out - this should be in October.

Also want the Myosotis pump too!

And maybe I will get on the Epi wagon and buy the Lockit in black!

My next accessories purchase will be in September and I am getting a bandeau, not sure which one yet. Before the end of the year I am hoping to add some mini lin to the mix, either the speedy or the manon.

Next is an eva clutch definately! Then in whatever order I can afford/aquire I want the monty pm, galliera, damier speedy 30 and a mahina xs. that would be my wish list for 2008/09.