Today -e/s Satellite Dream , Star n' Rockets , Femmi Fi and Blue Noir
Blush - On a Misson
Mascara Dior Show
Lips Bare Truth

Friday - Gaucomole ,100 Strokes , Femm Fi
Cheeks Margin
Lips -Love Child

i can't remeber the rest of the week

Had an awesome mini-reunion with a bunch of people I used to work with over the past 7-8 years. We got hit with a big wave of humidity last night (very rare around here), but my FOTD stayed put!

Smashbox oil free primer
MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation, NW15
MUFE High Def powder
MAC browset in Beguile

NARS bronzer in Laguna for contour
MAC mineralize blush in Moon River
MAC paint pot in Painterly
Urban Decay e/s in Gridlock on lids
MAC e/s in Chill, inner corners and highlight
MAC eye liner in Phone Number
MAC Zoomlash mascara

MAC lipglass in Viva Glam VI

I am still on vacation but now in the very hot city of Scottsdale, AZ. Took this picture not for FOTD but I loved the way they blush and lipstick looks.
ari3.jpg

Napoleon Perdis China Doll foundation in look 2
Mac Hand Finish blush
Nars laguna bronzer
Nars highlighter in albatross
Nars lipstick in Barbarella

Last edited:
Pretty low key Sunday:

Went to the gym with no makeup (duh, it's the morning and weekend) but just a light dusting of Smashbox Halo Hydrating loose powder which is great for cutting down the ruddiness in my face.

After that, shower and very simple finished look:
Stila Hydrating Primer
MAC Studio Sculpt foundation, NW 15
MUFE loose powder
Nars bronzer in Laguna for contour
MAC Mineralize blush in Moon River
MAC browset in Beguile

Urban Decay 24/7 liner, zero, lower waterline
MAC eye pencil in Prunella (deep plum) upper lashline. Honestly I've totally ignored this in favor of my black pencils and liquid liners but I really like this!
Chanel Exceptionnel mascara in black.
MAC lipglass in Viva glam VI.

I am still on vacation but now in the very hot city of Scottsdale, AZ. Took this picture not for FOTD but I loved the way they blush and lipstick looks.
ari3.jpg

Mac Hand Finish blush
Nars laguna bronzer

LOVE this and LOVE your sunnies too! :tup:

Today I have on Shimmermoss , goldbit , Some Dark brown color from the Liza Quad , on my cheeks I have on Eversun on my lips I had on Bare Truth ? some sort of lipglass with that name
if i didn't mention it I almost always have on all MAC too :smile:

ari3.jpg

Mac Hand Finish blush
Nars laguna bronzer
beautiful!! scottsdale huh?? are you enjoying the heat??? im miserable from it hahaha it was really hot today!!

beautiful!! scottsdale huh?? are you enjoying the heat??? im miserable from it hahaha it was really hot today!!

116!!! It was tough but I braced it at Fashion Valley?? I think that is the name of the mall scottsdale and camelback? I hauled at Lush and Nordstroms. I'm from El Paso and even though we have the same dry heat we never get to 116, at most 105. You are one tough hot cookie.