Your Forever Handbag... What is It?

Dec 18, 2007
Just curious... which of your lovelies do you consider THE handbag that you will carry till you're... shall we say... gone? :crybaby: I haven't decided on mine yet, but I'd love to read your input (pictures a plus...please!) Take it in good spirit and let's have fun!

My Tano Boogie Bucket. It's an ageless bucket bag so I would feel comfortable wearing it when I need to tote around my dentures and depends briefs.

I've got to say that my "forever handbag" is my large ebony/beige Gucci hobo. Other bags come and go, but this one is the one I :heart: most. It fits everything and is the perfect size for me! Plus, since there is no zipper or magnetic closure, everything in my bag is easily accessible. :smile: It doesn't hurt that I had gotten it before that particular year's fall/winter collection was released to the public at the Gucci employee discount price. Unfortunately, I don't have that connection anymore. ;(
picture.php

Last edited:
My favorite bag is my blue Dior Gaucho. But I don't see me carrying her when I'm...80.:wtf:

So I'd say my 'forever bag' (that I have right now) is my black satin Chanel Reissue.

Attachments

• Chanel12m.jpg
    Chanel12m.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 79
:thinking: ...Mine is a 06 sahara city b-bag, and just because it was my first blg and never ever...(I hope :angel:) could sell any of my lovely babies...:crybaby:

Attachments

• user133354_pic3423_1214161873.jpg
    user133354_pic3423_1214161873.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 74
Last edited: