Your Forever Handbag... What is It?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just curious... which of your lovelies do you consider THE handbag that you will carry till you're... shall we say... gone? :crybaby: I haven't decided on mine yet, but I'd love to read your input (pictures a plus...please!) Take it in good spirit and let's have fun!

2. My LV mono speedy 30

3. My Tano Boogie Bucket. It's an ageless bucket bag so I would feel comfortable wearing it when I need to tote around my dentures and depends briefs.

4. My IGNES Ormala which is being made.

5. :roflmfao: Hmm...maybe I should use that line on my husband for an explanation on why I need ANOTHER bag....

6. Something in Chanel Black Caviar

7. Oh, that's a tough one because I love most of my bags. But I would say my 'go to' bag that is the most timeless is probably my LV Speedy.

8. I intend to outlive all of my bags :P

9. My black Balenciaga city

10. Tod's D-bag, Roger Vivier Belle bag

11. LV speedy. timeless classic with lots of room.

12. #12 Aug 23, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2008
    I've got to say that my "forever handbag" is my large ebony/beige Gucci hobo. Other bags come and go, but this one is the one I :heart: most. It fits everything and is the perfect size for me! Plus, since there is no zipper or magnetic closure, everything in my bag is easily accessible. :smile: It doesn't hurt that I had gotten it before that particular year's fall/winter collection was released to the public at the Gucci employee discount price. Unfortunately, I don't have that connection anymore. ;(
    [​IMG]

13. My favorite bag is my blue Dior Gaucho. But I don't see me carrying her when I'm...80.:wtf:

So I'd say my 'forever bag' (that I have right now) is my black satin Chanel Reissue.

Attached Files:

14. A black Ferragamo hobo...not sure of its exact name, but it's simple and a good size without being huge...

15. #15 Aug 23, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2008
    :thinking: ...Mine is a 06 sahara city b-bag, and just because it was my first blg and never ever...(I hope :angel:) could sell any of my lovely babies...:crybaby:

Attached Files: