Your first. Your Favorite. Your Dream. Fendi.

I would love a fendy by the way medium in black. I feel it is such a versatile bag, so chic and understated. Can be worn crossbody, on the shoulder and by the handles. It is structured as well and fits a lot. Plus I don't have a black bag! I'm saving up for it. If I get a job promotion I'm up for soon, I think I'll get it. It will be my first designer bag (I'm under thirty and my kids and job and saving for a house have been a priority). I might get it second hand because of the price increase, but I haven't seen any good ones on vestiaire or ebay...
Great question! What is your dream fendi bag @LemonDrop ?

• Love
Reactions: 880 and LemonDrop
@susanagonzc the Fendi by the way medium is such a beautiful classic shape. I am still learning about Fendi. I was first attracted to the peekaboo. every time I think I find a favorite, I find a new favorite :biggrin:

• Love
Reactions: 880
My first and dream Fendi bag is currently on its way and can’t wait for it to arrive. It’s a mini peekaboo which according to the tracking should arrive Weds. It’s currently in Italy so l guess they didn’t have any available in the UK. So excited. I couldn’t decide between two colours (tan or lilac) and have gone for the tan. Really hoping l picked the right one.

My first and dream Fendi bag is currently on its way and can’t wait for it to arrive. It’s a mini peekaboo which according to the tracking should arrive Weds. It’s currently in Italy so l guess they didn’t have any available in the UK. So excited. I couldn’t decide between two colours (tan or lilac) and have gone for the tan. Really hoping l picked the right one.
Yay!! Post pics!

I’d be intrigued by a relaunch of the Spy. I think that structured bags are less fashionable and we’ll see a rise in hobo style bags... bottega is already killing it with the mini jodie bag, and the spy will make its grand appearance once more... just my humble opinion of course. I don’t care for it’s shape, i think it’s too weird... but i say get them while you still can because i waited too long for the baguette and now I can’t justify it

My first one is 2jour in black and gold. bought it the 2nd month after I got my first job,
the second one is my fav at that time, by the way with crystal tail
my favorite one is my KAN I in pale blue, it is just so cuteeeee
and then I have a new fav the micro duo baguette in pink. omgggg I am just speechless..so tiny, so cute!!

I am trying to get the California sky. It looks special, I like the black and white, comic element of it. it calls my name at the first glance. However, I think it is a bit pricy since it is a trendy bag, I don't think I ll carry it for a long time.

for peekaboo, it is love&hate. I like the larger sizes, but it looks really heavy. the mini ones just don't quite catch me. the soul of peekaboo is the 'peekaboo'. however, the colorful mini ones are cute too.

I am just a big fan of Fendi.

My first Fendi is a Monster tote in grey. I no longer have that because I got rid of most of my Monster stuff except for the Bag Bugs for the fear that they may look dated.

My favourite is my men's Peekaboo in Selleria. I've used it less now because I have so many bags, and the bag has a more business-y look to it so it doesn't look as casual, but I'm still thrilled to own it.

My dream Fendi is my men's Peekaboo, but I would love to add a few more Fendi bags to my collection like the men's Baguette and Peekaboo X-Lite, although I keep getting side-tracked by Dior and Saint Laurent. At one point, I almost got the Porter nylon Baguette, but chose a velvet Gucci keep-all instead.

The black porter nylon baguette happens to fall under all 3 categories: my first, my favourite, and my dream. Had wanted it since I came across it on Fendi sites but it happened to be out of stock as there was already a waiting list. Came across it unexpectedly one fine day and it turned out someone on its reservation list had pulled out, so am really lucky. It was honestly beyond my budget but I still decided to get it nonetheless and there really wasn't any regrets. Received compliments from friends on how good it looks, and it is really versatile, classy and functional. Really like the gold FF hardware and in a tropical climate like Singapore, I would really go for a bag made of nylon rather than leather for added durability. Has been my go-to bag ever since (perhaps until I decide to get a Prada re-edition men's or Dior saddle). I guess the only complaint that I have is how tight the clasp on the flap is but other than that, I totally love it :biggrin:
200215 (35) @ MBS.jpg