Your first designer piece: what was it, how old were you, do you still have it?

What was it: Cartier tri-gold Trinity Ring
How old were you when you go it: 23
Was it a gift or a splurge: I had intended on buying it for myself as a congratulatory "got a job" gift, but my darling parents offered to buy it for me.
Was it love at first sight: YES. I had seen the ads in Vogue since I was in high school and had been wanting it for the longest time. I even tried buying non-designer versions, but none of them fitted as well as the real deal.

What was it? Michael Kors Hamilton Tote in Aubergine
How old were you when you got it? 25
Was it a treasured gift or a splurge you saved for? I used some of the money I received for my 25th birthday to buy it. It started my purse obsession and many purse purchases followed!
Was it love at first sight? Yes!

Ohh sounds perfect! That bag is a Michael Kors classic.

What was it? Prada gauffre small tote with cross body strap in blue
How old were you when you got it? 24
Was it a treasured gift or a splurge you saved for? Bought it for myself after graduating from law school with money I didn't quite have yet (wouldn't start work for another two months) but heard for the great sale in Hawaii from the ladies in the Prada subforum.
Was it love at first sight? Yes but not terribly practical. I'll periodically paw at it but have only worn it three times.

I love that bag! It looks so classic.

What was it? Michael Kors Hamilton Tote in Aubergine
Was it a treasured gift or a splurge you saved for? I used some of the money I received for my 25th birthday to buy it. It started my purse obsession and many purse purchases followed!
Was it love at first sight? Yes!

Such a Michael Kors classic!

What was it: Cartier tri-gold Trinity Ring
How old were you when you go it: 23
Was it a gift or a splurge: I had intended on buying it for myself as a congratulatory "got a job" gift, but my darling parents offered to buy it for me.
Was it love at first sight: YES. I had seen the ads in Vogue since I was in high school and had been wanting it for the longest time. I even tried buying non-designer versions, but none of them fitted as well as the real deal.

So perfect!

I wore Baby Dior outfits and all sorts of little designer knick knacks as a baby/toddler, but the first piece that I personally picked out was...

What was it? A little Burberry shoulder bag!
How old were you when you got it? 8
Was it a treasured gift or a splurge you saved for? Treasured Gift! My grandmother and I were having a shopping day in Nordstrom, and she wanted to treat me to my first designer bag.
Was it love at first sight? Definitely! I was already a big fan of the Burberry print, and after seeing how perfect the size was for someone my age, I had to have it.

I carried that bag for quite awhile, and I still use it as a clutch from time to time now. :smile:

I wore Baby Dior outfits and all sorts of little designer knick knacks as a baby/toddler, but the first piece that I personally picked out was...

What was it? A little Burberry shoulder bag!
How old were you when you got it? 8
Was it a treasured gift or a splurge you saved for? Treasured Gift! My grandmother and I were having a shopping day in Nordstrom, and she wanted to treat me to my first designer bag.
Was it love at first sight? Definitely! I was already a big fan of the Burberry print, and after seeing how perfect the size was for someone my age, I had to have it.

I carried that bag for quite awhile, and I still use it as a clutch from time to time now. :smile:

That's so cute! :smile:

What was it? LV Speedy 30 Damier Ebene
Was it a treasured gift or a splurge you saved for? Bought it for myself during my honeymoon in Paris, after saving from scratch for a whole yr (aftr i graduated) for my dream wedding
Was it love at first sight? Yes! i was nvr a fan of monograms all along, so the damier version was a indeed a God send to me!

What was it? LV Speedy 30 Damier Ebene
Was it a treasured gift or a splurge you saved for? Bought it for myself during my honeymoon in Paris, after saving from scratch for a whole yr (aftr i graduated) for my dream wedding
Was it love at first sight? Yes! i was nvr a fan of monograms all along, so the damier version was a indeed a God send to me!

So perfect! I totally agree with you on monograms. They're just not cute! I love the Damier. :smile:

wanted to ask is raffaelo network a legit site or does it sells fakes?
http://www.raffaello-network.com/deutsch/mode-detail/179277/391/Burberry%20Hemden.html
wanted to buy this but i am not sure if the site is legit^^
i know thats not the right place to ask but my account is fresh made and i cant open a topic at the moment I'll have to wait until a admin activated my account
so sorry for the spam^^

It looks like it! I'm not sure though. I'd repost the link in the Burberry Authenticate This thread. People who authenticate things there are great!