Your first designer bag, still buying that brand?

Your first designer bag? Do you still buy that brand?

• Coach was my first and I still buy them

• Coach was my first, but I no longer buy them

• Dooney was my first and I still buy them

• Dooney was my first but I no longer buy them

• Louis Vuitton was my first and I still buy them

• Louis Vuitton was my first but I no longer buy them

• Balenciaga was my first and I still buy them

• Balenciaga was my first but I no longer buy them

• Another designer was my first and I still buy them (Specify for us)

• Another designer was my first but I no longer buy them (Specify for us)

Results are only viewable after voting.

ladakini

vintage
O.G.
Jan 13, 2007
From reading many of the posts here, I see that many started with one designer, then moved on to other designers as the years wore on. I started with Dooney, then Coach, but no longer own any.

What about you?

(Wait for the poll...)

You can choose multiple options.

Last edited:
Started with coach, still buy it occasionally at the outlets but if there wasn't an outlet I dont think I would buy it retail.
I just recently gave all my Coach bags to my daughter. Recently at an outlet near Palm Springs, there were lines out the door at Coach. Amazing. I don't own the bags, but my Coach stock is doing really well.

I just recently gave all my Coach bags to my daughter. Recently at an outlet near Palm Springs, there were lines out the door at Coach. Amazing. I don't own the bags, but my Coach stock is doing really well.

At the outlets you can get wrislets for $20-$30 which makes amazing gifts, so thats the reason I keep going back.

I have only one Gucci as well. Do you have a particular designer you like now?

Check out my signature....

I love Coach bags for work. I love Tokidoki bags for fun. I really like the LV monogram bags (but a couple satisfies me) and I have for better or worse just fallen in love with Balenciaga. Oh... and lately B. Makowsky keeps catching my eye when I walk through Macy's and I just got my first B. Makowsky recently.

Unlike a lot of people, I didn't progressively go more expensive... because I just buy what I like. At the beginning of my designer bag obsession I actually got progressively less expensive. 1st the Gucci, then LV, then Coach, then Tokidoki. And my 2 new loves - Balenciaga & B. Makowsky are quite far apart on the prices.

My 1st designer bag was Gucci Jackie O. Its roughly 10 years old by now. I still love Gucci and still buy the brand, but usually black and no monogram. I have a collection from different designers including LV(vintage), Dior, Chanel etc. I was mainly into vintage bags.

I started with Coach and I would never carry it now because I just don't care for it. Then I bought a lot of LV and I won't buy that any more either. I'm a Chanel girl all the way and it's here to stay!!!!