Your Favourite Obscure Brands!

redskynight

Sep 10, 2012
What are your favourite lesser known handbag brands? Not any of the ones that have subforums here, ones that you know about but not a lot of people do.

I know this has been discussed before; I've done a search and only turned up old threads from a few years ago, where a lot of the brands people mentioned don't exist anymore. :shucks:

So let's hear your favourites! :biggrin:

In the past year, I've gotten into collecting so really beautiful bags from other countries, well respected in their countries of origin but no so much here: Gussto (Mexico), Laura Clement (England), Oroton (Austraila), Piel Vanhelo (Nicaragua), Bolzano (Spain) and Peter Kent (Brazil). Also a few unknowns from Italy.

Reactions: Wigglebean
Hello ladies,

I have been an on and off reader for the past few months but never really post...

To add to this thread I like Kelsi Dagger purses. Also vince camuto. Not sure if he is considered obscure but I think he is not that popular. Has anyone else here at tpf gotten Kelsi dagger bags? I like them and not too expensive either.

Hi all, I'm very new to this forum and purses/handbags all together. Obviously I have lots of handbags but didn't really appreciate them for style and quality, just the practicalities of size and colour depending on my needs.
Over the last few months my eyes seem to have opened to designer handbags :smile:
I don't have any major favourites yet but can't wait to find out more from this forum

Mania Italia...I have a bag from this brand that has been through so much but is still kicking and I'm still loving it!

Oh, and after the bashing it has received, I still receive compliments on it.

They were evening bags and out of business now, but I had a collection of Moo Roo. The designer, Mary Norton, sometimes is on one of those shopping channels with bags and scarves now.

The other less-known brand I like is Henry Begeulin. Very few stores, but they are interesting and beautifully made.