Your Favourite Motion Picture Soundtrack ?

tw1n8ngel said:
I'm embarassed to admit it, but since you guys are so nice, I guess I'll tell you.. my favorite soundtrack is Little Mermaid :shame:

Don't be embarassed. I love that soundtrack too. Not just Little Mermaid, also Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Pocahontas, Aladdin and Anastasia. I know all the songs to these movies and I don't even have kids... :shame: :shame: :shame:

pursegalsf said:
Don't be embarassed. I love that soundtrack too. Not just Little Mermaid, also Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Pocahontas, Aladdin and Anastasia. I know all the songs to these movies and I don't even have kids... :shame: :shame: :shame:

Agree!

Ok, I am about to reveal a very deep and dark side to my personality, mostly because I enjoy revealing unexpected and little-known treasures…here goes…I once acquired (and I have NO EARTHLY idea how) a “Harriet the Spy” soundtrack…it sat in my CD rack for years…one day, a friend brought her little girl over, so I popped the CD in hoping it would be entertaining for her as her mom and I were discussing boring grownup things and I was going through one of those stages when I didn’t own a tv…long story short…it was GREAT!

Where else can you hear Les Negresses Vertes, James Brown, Jill Sobule and Ertha Kitt all in the same hour? Knocked my socks off, almost wore the thing out…and then, in a moment of temporary insanity (the jury is still out on how temporary the insanity actually was….) I allowed a gentle and kind friend borrow the CD who has MISPLAAACCEEDD it…(inside I am screaming NONONO, but outside I am saying…c’est n’est pas grave, cheri=)

I have searched high and low in an effort to acquire it again through legal means…but, my options are running out.

Anyone know how I might replace this musical marvel cleverly disguised as children’s music?