Your favourite Chanel SLG?

star_dust

Chanel in my blood
O.G.
Apr 28, 2008
Hi all,

I hope you are safe and well during those difficult times!

I wonder, what is your favourite Chanel SLG? I already have a mini o ocase, zippy coin and card holder. I am suppose to save up for a 19 bag but I am looking at a phone card holder, or the 19 Chanel O case.. and a round coin purse for small makeup items.

What is your most use SLG? I would love to now!

My most used are my only two: card holder and compact wallet. Bought both brand new within the past couple of years, use the card holder in my small classic flap to conserve space and the wallet in my large reissue and 19 bag. I have ALOT of Louis Vuitton slgs, so I don't see myself buying the O Case or anything like that. I have that stuff covered. I enjoy looking at the incredible colors Chanel makes their small items in, but know I would never be able to use all of them!

My most used are my only two: card holder and compact wallet. Bought both brand new within the past couple of years, use the card holder in my small classic flap to conserve space and the wallet in my large reissue and 19 bag. I have ALOT of Louis Vuitton slgs, so I don't see myself buying the O Case or anything like that. I have that stuff covered. I enjoy looking at the incredible colors Chanel makes their small items in, but know I would never be able to use all of them!
I use my card holder a lot too! I love it, it's so functional. And yes the colours are just so tempting each season!

Reactions: OCMomof3
Specifically the card holder with the slip pocket on the back, so useful and functional but very compact.

It took me a long time to stop carrying larger wallets, always felt i needed cash, but the truth is I rarely do. I also agree the colors and variety of Chanel card holders is wonderful. They are like little jewels in my bag :smile:

• Love
Reactions: star_dust and 880
For me, my boy long flap wallet is my fav SLG. I’ve tried so many times to switch over to smaller wallets/card cases but I’ve come to terms with the fact that I have the object permanence of a baby - MUST be able to see everything in there lol
I also use my mini o cases quite a bit but have pretty much switched over to mini pochettes so I’m not constantly worried about leather stretching in my o-cases.

Attachments

• 490D3AB5-7FE1-4259-8837-E12A6B38AF68.jpeg
    490D3AB5-7FE1-4259-8837-E12A6B38AF68.jpeg
    124.9 KB · Views: 24
my favorite is 19A gold, croc embossed classic card holder (slim card case one). a close second is 17C blue/green (tiffany blue) classic flap card holder (button closure, pocket at the back, two gussets).
I absolutely love my card holder too! So small but holds a bunch. My only wish was to hold coins too but maybe the flap holder would be better for this.

Reactions: ipekkeles
I only use two SLGs, a card holder and mini o-case. You already have those.

Save up for the handbag. I think you have enough SLGs. My honest opinion... having a billion SLGs is not the same as having one real handbag. I would rather have only one Chanel bag and no SLGs.

Good luck to you!

I have a zipped coin holder, a flap card holder and a trifold wallet. My favorite hands down is the flap card holder. I’m worried about the zipper fraying so I’ve stopped using it and the trifold is a little bulky.