Your favourite Chanel SLG?

My favorite style is probably the flap card holders, they hold exactly what I need. My favorite two are the charcoal camellia and my new gold metallic lambskin.
242FBFB8-C745-433D-85CE-F99217FE7FB1.jpeg
1F268A96-3A81-4A83-A79E-A2DDB401AAB9.jpeg
Lately I’m also really enjoying the ‘small’ size o case, which is one size up from the mini. Great size for holding a bunch of toiletry items, or I can throw my phone in it and use it as a really lightweight clutch.

My collection. For my next piece, I want something in a jewel-tone pink...

051AA8FF-3AE5-4305-9D8C-39DBB869D190.jpeg

My favorite style is probably the flap card holders, they hold exactly what I need. My favorite two are the charcoal camellia and my new gold metallic lambskin.
View attachment 4998543
View attachment 4998544
Lately I’m also really enjoying the ‘small’ size o case, which is one size up from the mini. Great size for holding a bunch of toiletry items, or I can throw my phone in it and use it as a really lightweight clutch.

View attachment 4998546
Beautiful collection, I need to do a family photo too. Did you sell your round coin purse?

Reactions: kh2019
Beautiful collection, I need to do a family photo too. Did you sell your round coin purse?

Oh no I didn’t I just forgot bc I still have it tucked away in it’s box lol. I’m waiting on using it bc it’s supposed to be coming out in the gold in the UK and I’m trying to get it from there.

View attachment 4998543
View attachment 4998544

View attachment 4998546
You have a beautiful collection! The jewel tone green is divine and while I’m not usually drawn to Camilla print, the black with gold outline is just perfection. Thanks for sharing the eye candy :P

Reactions: Jereni
Oh no I didn’t I just forgot bc I still have it tucked away in it’s box lol. I’m waiting on using it bc it’s supposed to be coming out in the gold in the UK and I’m trying to get it from there.
Аh ok, I got worried :biggrin: I am waiting for mine really soon for Paris and I am very excited for it. I hope you manage to get the gold soon too!