Your favourite boots.

My boots!

Gentle Souls Beowulf.

And my rainboots!

picture1rb5.png

Pucci! I used to have some cute blue/green striped ones from target but I donated them after I got these.

Last edited:
I need to save up for those JCs! I found them on NAP and wish I could afford them right now!!! Maybe when it gets closer to winter I'll have saved up.. but with my luck they will be sold out by then! Does the leather look like it will hold up in snow and wetness? I'm going to be in Upstate NY before NYC and lord knows the weather is always nasty there during the winter..

I need to save up for those JCs! I found them on NAP and wish I could afford them right now!!! Maybe when it gets closer to winter I'll have saved up.. but with my luck they will be sold out by then! Does the leather look like it will hold up in snow and wetness? I'm going to be in Upstate NY before NYC and lord knows the weather is always nasty there during the winter..
The leather is very soft. I would Scotchguard them to hold up against the wetter elements. Personally, I think these are more for show than practicality. They would be perfectly fine if there was no snow because they are super warm, but for over $1,000 I wouldn't risk it.

^^ thanks, it's always good to have a rational mind around :P

I really want to find fashionable yet practical boots for the NYC trip because I cannot go to NYC and not be fashionable (and practical with all that walking)!!! At least I have a few months to search around!

^^ thanks, it's always good to have a rational mind around :P

I really want to find fashionable yet practical boots for the NYC trip because I cannot go to NYC and not be fashionable (and practical with all that walking)!!! At least I have a few months to search around!

Have you thought about Fryes?

oh no.. you've just opened a whole can of worms... I love these boots!

Good thing I live in FL and honestly cannot even come close to rationalizing more than 1 pair, otherwise my CC would be in serious trouble.