Your favourite boots.

one of my UHG: louboutin ariella clou

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Love Love Love your boots they make me want to :wlae:

What do we think of these Uggs? I've never seen tall ones that will accomodate girls with larger calves.. mine are fairly athletic so I don't fit into the typical tall boots very well. I know they'd be great for winter and I know Uggs are super comfy to me since I already own 3 pairs.

6219-643912-d.jpg

note: they have a zipper going up the back of the shoe for easy access!
In my experience the zippered Uggs run much tighter in the legs than the regular classic ones.

Untitled 2549.jpg

(Ignore the mess, I'm clearing my room so I can decorate it! And I lost my real camera in the mess so all I have is my webcam)

I've been wearing these boots non stop, I got them from Next for £60/$110 and they're the most comfortable boots I've ever worn. They were a little tight when I first got them since their boots are narrow, but I wiped some nail polish remover inside and it stretched them. :heart:

I've been wondering about buying some Gucci boots. I'd love a pair of Louboutins but right now I can't afford it because of my furniture shopping spree. :sad:

can someone comment on leather boots from these brands, pl:

rsvp
kenneth cole
cole haan
via spiga
artuno chiang

i figured they're of the same 'status'? i don't want stuff that's too high-end. any other recs? i'm not in the States, though. i hope to find a site that offers reasonable international shipping. thanks!