Your Favourite Bag Ever Pick One

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Mine is the Vernis mercer keepall, whats yours ? :yahoo:

- - - you dont have to own the bag you choose - - -

2. Tough choice !

I really like le fab in plum, but I think all time favourite - ambre cabas GM. 'Cause you know, it all falls down !

3. Speedy...goes with everything!

4. belem pm - so unique and feminine!

5. Black SUHALI L'Ingénieux PM. :love:

6. Im really enjoying my Messenger PM Bosphore- Im into the casual phase right now...

7. Mono speedy.

8. Suhali Le Fab--Blue!!

9. I agree!:love:

10. Dora :love: it goes with everything.. very classy.

DSC00490.JPG
  11. this is soo hard! I'd probably have to say...Speedy 25/30...in either mono or damier

12. Either a MC Keepall or White MC Trouville. :yahoo:

13. My favourite ever is the Mono clutch with the lizard skin & swarovski crystal that came out in 2003(?) it came in blue or purple and is beautiful. J-Lo & Victoria Beckham have it and I WANT IT :crybaby: :crybaby:

Not sure of it's name Le Extrodanaire I think (sorry about spelling) :shame:

14. Well, I still want a MC Petit Noe. That seems to be 'the' purse I really want.

15. s/s 2006 shoe bag

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice