Your Favourite American Idol...?

1. Who's u'r favourite AI until now.., and who do u think will win this season...?
    I still remember last year's surprise when I bet on Bo Bice as the winner, and then Carrie turn it upside down...
    I think Bo is a very talented person and deserved to win, but later on I realized that Carrie is such a sweetheart (no way audience would dump her..)
    well.... what do u think....

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

============================

source: Celebritywonder.com

2. Kelly, the original!:smile:

3. i like kelly too :biggrin: and i think chris is gonna win this year, i hope anyways!

4. I like Kelly too! She's the only one out of all of them whose music I actually listen to.

5. Until now it's Kelly.

Chris is the best singer at the moment, he's got a great voice and an amazing charisma! :love:

I like Paris too, she has got lots of energy and an unbelieveable voice for such a young woman.

6. I loved Catherine, is she still in this years American Idol. There has been a legal dispute over here in the UK, and they have not been able to show it on mainstream TV, so I have not been able to keep up with it, but I loved her voice, and she has such a gorgeous face :smile:

7. Katherine is still in the game. I think it'll be down to her and Chris :amuse:

8. LOVE Kelly!!!

9. Kelly C. has been fantastic. What a voice! I agree, I think that it will be down to Katherine and Chris this year. Even though I would vote for Katherine, I have a feeling that Chris may win.

10. My fave is Kelly. Not to fond of Carrie.

Where is Ruben BTW????

11. My favorite is Kelly Clarkson. The girl can sing. I think Chris will win this season, he deserves it.

12. I didn't watch the first season but I love Kelly. And, mock if you will, but I LOVED Clay during the season he was on! This year I'm all about Chris, then Elliott. I want them to come in 1st and 2nd!!!!!
    Chris's voice = orgasmic. :love: :love: :love:

13. Kelly..without a doubt!

14. I am OBSESSED with Ace Young, who was kicked off a few weeks ago. I LOVE Kelly Clarkson, HUGE FAN, and I love Carrie. Diana Degarmo too.

For this season go Chris! I like Katharine too. I hope its them in the final 2!

15. kelly clarkson

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice