Your favorite VCA BTF ring!

I love the Lotus but unfortunately for me (fortunately for my husband), it felt odd when I tried it on and didn't look so wonderful either. My favorite actual wearable one is the diamond Frivole :love:

Socrates because I have one myself ;)
It has an understated feminity and yet can be whimsical. It can be worn everyday without attracting too much attention and still quite under the radar for vca rings.

And if I could choose one more, I like the BTF butterflies ring!

Socrate- by far.

Socrate in wg!!

Socrates because I have one myself 1.1.1.3/bmi/forum.purseblog.com/images/smilies2/wink.gif
It has an understated feminity and yet can be whimsical. It can be worn everyday without attracting too much attention and still quite under the radar for vca rings.

And if I could choose one more, I like the BTF butterflies ring!

the socrate ring is really dainty and pretty. It seems so easy to wear!

Butterfly

Oh, I love the butterfly, too! Which color combination do you like best?

I love the Lotus but unfortunately for me (fortunately for my husband), it felt odd when I tried it on and didn't look so wonderful either. My favorite actual wearable one is the diamond Frivole 1.1.1.4/bmi/forum.purseblog.com/images/smilies2/love.gif
Lotus MOST DEFINITELY! I tried it on a few days ago when I was in the boutique and dreaming of the day It will be mine :smile:

the lotus really is a great statement ring and so VCA! But I agree, it seems tricky in terms of sizing and may not suit everyone.

Love the Cosmos in PG! 1.1.1.2/bmi/emoji.tapatalk-cdn.com/emoji7.png

That's a nice ring, I think it looks so fresh and feminine!

I love how special and unique the lotus is. However wearability wise it's just not practical. For practicality I like the 2 butterfly ring in either yellow or pink sapphire.

Which one is your absolute favorite VCA BTF ring and why? :smile:

Of course, also feel free to share pics!

I went to the L'ecole class yesterday – will be posting a review and photos on that later! – And the lady sitting next to me had a butterfly BTF ring that was all white diamond. I had not seen this before! She told me that her sister had a diamond and sapphire one which was previously offered as a LE. Has anyone seen either of these? And how do you feel about an all-diamond version? Sounds very lovely and versatile to me, but there's something about the versions with the colored stones that I find very appealing. I think my favorite might be the white and yellow.

I went to the L'ecole class yesterday – will be posting a review and photos on that later! – And the lady sitting next to me had a butterfly BTF ring that was all white diamond. I had not seen this before! She told me that her sister had a diamond and sapphire one which was previously offered as a LE. Has anyone seen either of these? And how do you feel about an all-diamond version? Sounds very lovely and versatile to me, but there's something about the versions with the colored stones that I find very appealing. I think my favorite might be the white and yellow.

Not sure about the all white for the ring, but my SA did say that if one bought the earrings pair in which each side is different stone ie diamond + pink sapphire or diamond + yellow sapphire, u are allowed to buy another earring of the colored stone in the combination. For earrings, I believe there is already an all-white diamond version.

I think VCA has recently added an all diamond butterfly ring to the collection. Personally, I like the ring with diamonds and sapphires better because I find this more appealing, too. It looks more special this way, IMO.

I think VCA has recently added an all diamond butterfly ring to the collection. Personally, I like the ring with diamonds and sapphires better because I find this more appealing, too. It looks more special this way, IMO.

Agrred .. The white and white is out now - just saw it yesterday - but like the bicolor ones in this ring. That said, my fave us the white gold pave frivole! I just think its so beautiful.