Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Shark

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stingray

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Other (Named in reply)

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
I love Lizard because I don‘t have to baby it like some other leathers. Croc is my favorite to look at. I‘m thinking about adding ostrich and stingray to my collection as well. The only exotic i stay away from is python/ snake. First of all snakes freak me out IRL so I don‘t feel comfortable touching the skin lol 2nd I don‘t like how the scales can lift over time.

Reactions: A bottle of Red
I love Lizard because I don‘t have to baby it like some other leathers. Croc is my favorite to look at. I‘m thinking about adding ostrich and stingray to my collection as well. The only exotic i stay away from is python/ snake. First of all snakes freak me out IRL so I don‘t feel comfortable touching the skin lol 2nd I don‘t like how the scales can lift over time.
Both lizards and snakes are reptiles.

I know. But I don‘t like snakes I‘m afraid of them 🤣 I don‘t mind a lizard. And the leathers behave different.
I'm terrified of snakes too and when I realized that the bag I bought was real snakeskin ( not imitation like I initially thought) it took me a while to relax and use it again. Nowadays I'm ok with snakeskin except Python ( the pattern makes it appear more snakelike to me ).

I'm terrified of snakes too and when I realized that the bag I bought was real snakeskin ( not imitation like I initially thought) it took me a while to relax and use it again. Nowadays I'm ok with snakeskin except Python ( the pattern makes it appear more snakelike to me ).
That‘s a great story! I‘m glad I‘m not the only one terrified of snakes here! 😄 How is the lifting of the scales going for you? Is there a way to prevent it?

• Love
Reactions: A bottle of Red
I currently own and really enjoy stingray, ostrich, lizard, matte croc and shiny alligator. I’ve owned and sold a few python bags and between my deep fear of snakes and the lifting of the scales I’m not sure I’ll add another python bag to my collection. I have yet to add a Karung bag and would like to in the near future.

That‘s a great story! I‘m glad I‘m not the only one terrified of snakes here! 😄 How is the lifting of the scales going for you? Is there a way to prevent it?
Oh my kids had a grand time joking around. Now anytime I see a snake on my property I threaten to bring out my snakeskin purse to show them what will happen if they don't slither away 😆
No lifting of scales so far thankfully

I currently own and really enjoy stingray, ostrich, lizard, matte croc and shiny alligator. I’ve owned and sold a few python bags and between my deep fear of snakes and the lifting of the scales I’m not sure I’ll add another python bag to my collection. I have yet to add a Karung bag and would like to in the near future.
That sounds like a beautiful collection of exotics!
And yes why do snakes have to be so slithery and scary?

I’m glad I live in switzerland, no snakes insight! 🤣🙈 Karung is Watersnake, does the leather behave differently to snake? So no scale lifting?
I’ve heard it’s very durable! Looks more similar to lizard which I love. Very tiny scales. I’d love to add a mini lady Dior in black in Karung :love: And you’re so lucky to have no snakes. I shiver when I’m in my backyard

I’m glad I live in switzerland, no snakes insight! 🤣🙈 Karung is Watersnake, does the leather behave differently to snake? So no scale lifting?
My karung wallet from Bvlgari is very sturdy and held up well; my karung purse from Bvlgari did not. The karung area inside the flap near the chain peeled and was never repaired properly.