Your favorite Tod's boutique or outlet?

The Tod's boutique in Dallas inside North Park Center is nice. The staff has been helpful except during sales time. During sales time, it's a zoo. Other than that, it's been very pleasant overall.

I like the two stores in Singapore, they are actually just across the same street Orchard Road which goes to show how well Tod's is doing here.

SAs are generally helpful and informative, unless they are mobbed during sales :graucho:.

Prices are good too, Tod's prices are cheaper here than the US for sure. During sales, prices are comparable to Woodsbury outlets.

I have 3 Tod's... am on my way to post pictures in another thread here!

I agree totally. The SAs in both boutiques are not snobbish even though I don't dress well and didn't buy anything eventually. I'm only after one bag, Pashmy Sacca Media Hobo in Gold. They're fairly approachable and warm which is genuinely shown in their mannerism...unlike most other boutiques' SAs' that don't really keep eye contact. I've just called to reserve another Sacca Media Hobo in Gold even though it's on sale, and they gladly do!:yahoo: