Your favorite Starbucks drink

Status
Not open for further replies.
hfxshopgirl said:
summer - grande carmel frappucino - no whip

winter - either a grande skim toffee nut latte or a 1/2 white, 1/2 dark hot chocolate with skim milk and carmel topping :P

mmmmmm, starbucks!

You crack me up, skim with caramel. My sister in law orders skim with whipped cream :P

BorsaBella said:
You crack me up, skim with caramel. My sister in law orders skim with whipped cream :P

But the skim justifies the whipped cream! You can't do them both, that would be un-American! My favorite snack at work used to be Diet Coke and M&Ms.

I still remember being on line at Burger King when I was in high school right behind the boxer Gerry Cooney (OK, who remembers THAT name!). He ordered the LARGEST assortment of food I had ever seen a human consume....with a diet soda!

Issmom said:
But the skim justifies the whipped cream! You can't do them both, that would be un-American! My favorite snack at work used to be Diet Coke and M&Ms.

I still remember being on line at Burger King when I was in high school right behind the boxer Gerry Cooney (OK, who remembers THAT name!). He ordered the LARGEST assortment of food I had ever seen a human consume....with a diet soda!

exactly! i can justify the carmel with the skim! and i hate milk and skim is all i can stomach! :P

Either my special concoction of 2 espresso shots, Chantico, & nonfat milk, or my old standby:Grande nonfat, no whip Mocha Valencia!
(I actually work @ Starbucks, so let me know if anyone has questions about anything! :biggrin:)

It's a mocha-something-or-other.... I can't remember the name right now, Starbucks has so many different drinks with complicated names, but I usually get it during the winter months.

Usually I'm a purist. Whole-milk latte, no flavors, no whipped cream. Except this time of year, when I'll enjoy an eggnog latte maybe twice during the month, and hope I can still button my pants!

I got Vlad hooked on Chai Tea lattes with soy!! Before that, he and I were White Chocolate Mocha with soy no whip cream. Let's see if he remembers all of that!!

I actually don't like the taste of coffee anymore, but Chai's are my addiction that I feed at least once a day :shame:

i was addicted to nonfat iced chai lattes the summer before i left for college...the taste still reminds me of summer whenever i have it. now i'm in a one-starbucks town, and that one is in the downtown area with very limited parking, so i only get one occassionally. i am at my parents house in the Land of 1000 Starbucks (aka Atlanta suburbs) this weekend so i should get one...

now i'm a straight-up diet coke addict. 3-4 cans a day easily. 6 or more if i have chinese food or pizza. i'm a certifiable caffeine addict.

"Grande Nonfat Caramel Machiato"..

That's what I call out everyday at the Starbucks' drive-thru. I'm officially addicted to the it now. It's soooooooo good...

Status
Not open for further replies.