Your favorite Starbucks drink

Status
Not open for further replies.
+ vanilla caramel latte
+ pumpkin spice latte
+ maple latte
+ mint chocochip frap
+ green tea w/ vanilla frap (minus melon)
+ iced green tea lemonade

festivie sprinkles if they're in season :biggrin:

i prefer the coffeshop company, don't know whether you have that in the US. i like starbucks too, especially the hot chocolate, but CC has my beloved iced dark moccachino. yummy...

To all the Starbuck addicts there is a cure. I used to love the seasonal stuff, Pumpkin Spice, Eggnog, you get the picture. Well one day while browsing the latest People magazine, I discovered that Nestle had a line of seasonal creamers out. Gingerbread, Eggnog, Peppermint. So I said to my friend, instead of paying $4 at Starbucks, let's buy the creamer and just regular coffee, the extra money can go into the "Birkin" fund. DON'T DO IT!!!!! If your like me, an artifical coffee drinker, you have never had the straight coffee from anywhere, it's always loaded with cream,sugar creamer. That particular cup of coffee was so strong, I could not function for the rest of the day. And forget adding the creamer, we used half the bottle and it still did not cut that muck. Needless to say, now when I walk by Starbuck, I just shudder remembering that awful experience. I'll let you know if I am every able to return.

My fav's are standard coffee drinks.
I usually get the Latte but if I really want STRONG I get the Americano.....YUMMY!!! I probably spent enough money there in the past year to buy my wish purse! :blink: :shame:

The only drink I ever had from Starbucks is a cold one.....it's strawberry with whipped cream on top. Frap maybe? Dunno what it's called. BF always gets it for me.

613 said:
Before they discontinued it, my fav use to be the tazoberry, and my second fav was the apple cider. Now it's just the apple cider.:blink:

I loved the tazoberry too!! I wish they would bring it back, the tazoberry frap w/ whipped cream was my favorite :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.