Your favorite Starbucks drink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariah

Dec 24, 2005
blackbutterfly said:
I'm not a coffee drinker at all...I still have a gift card for Starbucks from LAST Christmas...
i don't drink coffee either! but i do like the vanilla creme fraps :biggrin:

Chaneller

O.G.
Dec 17, 2005
Northern Europe
Unfortunately there's no Starbucks here in Northern Europe, but when I travel abroad I always have Starbucks VANILLA FRAPPUCCINOS!

I know it's The Calory Bomb, but... :nuts:

clanalois

i <3 bags
O.G.
Dec 29, 2005
New York City
Venti non-fat almond latte, extra shot, extra hot.

^______________________^ Sometimes I'll get the seasonal flavor shot, but it's always the venti non-fat latte with extra shot. Delicious.

Jan 2, 2006
mocha frappuccino!! the cold one!!
i love it always, even when it's cold cold cold!!
i am now in rome and i miss starbucks

seahorseinstripes

bag greed bug
O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
summer land
www.bagcrazeblog.com
i only drink 2 drinks at starbucks...
&#8226; caramel macchiato
&#8226; green tea latte + 1 espresso shot, u gotta try this, it gives such a nice distinct taste
and i almost always bring my own starbucks tumbler, they always give discount if u bring ur own tumbler
also every 22nd of the month to celebrate earth day, they give a 50% discount on all drinks if u bring ur own tumbler or mug

Nov 30, 2008
Under a Palm Tree
I usually alternate between the pumpkin spice latte, caramel macchiato, gingerbread, or whatever the new special flavor is. Yesterday I tried the caramel brulee which was really good. Always an extra shot of espresso though...and 2 extra if they offer the other one for free since they have to make 2 at a time :P IMHO, the more espresso the better!

Status
Not open for further replies.