Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
forum.purseblog.com
Koga said:
I looove vanilla latte and used to be addicted to this stuff:lol:
"used to be addicted"... uhm how do you get OFF it? I've tried, but failed so many times. I swear they stir some crack in it to get you addicted... hehe

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Chai Latte.. fabulous !

And if I'm feeling indulgent, Chantico.. it's like drinking melted chocolate, and probably has as many calories as your average meal !

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
forum.purseblog.com
ayla said:
Chai Latte.. fabulous !

And if I'm feeling indulgent, Chantico.. it's like drinking melted chocolate, and probably has as many calories as your average meal !
Do you *really* care about the calorie intake when going to SB? C'mon now... :P

Krissy

*I want to keep on playin
Oct 15, 2005
North Texas
I have two, and the great starbucs worker's know them by heart when I come in

1. Summertime, Grande Carmel frap. With extra carmel!

2. Fall/Winter Grande Carmel Machiato. Extra Carmel!:love:

And this is the only carmel I willl ever eat...

Issmom

I need more shelf space!
Sep 13, 2005
New York City
Call me a weirdo (OK, actually, please don't), but I don't drink coffee. Haven't had a single sip in 22 years -- just don't like the stuff.

However, when I was pregnant and always nauseated, I would go into Starbucks for steamed skim milk and I'd dust some vanilla powder on it -- vitamins, protein and stomach-settling. Since then....nuttin'.

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
forum.purseblog.com
Issmom said:
Call me a weirdo (OK, actually, please don't), but I don't drink coffee. Haven't had a single sip in 22 years -- just don't like the stuff.

However, when I was pregnant and always nauseated, I would go into Starbucks for steamed skim milk and I'd dust some vanilla powder on it -- vitamins, protein and stomach-settling. Since then....nuttin'.
Nothing weird about that! I used to drink coffee, before I was told by my nutritionist that it was flat out bad for you. I knew it before, I just had to be told. I've been a tea drinker ever since. I don't do sodas either. Just carbonated sugar water anyway.

Issmom

I need more shelf space!
Sep 13, 2005
New York City
^^ Now maybe I'm going out on a limb here but I'm just guessing that you aren't the stay-at-home mommy of two children? Am I right? That being said, I only drink tea (decaf, in fact) but I CANNOT get through the afternoon without my one therapeutic can of Diet Vanilla Coke.

And yes, say a prayer for me, Coca-Cola is discontinuing all vanilla products as of December 31st! sniff!

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
Huge tea drinker all the way! I love soy chais from Starbucks, and Zen tea (from Tazo). Yum....:P

dk2504

O.G.
Nov 21, 2005
i am a starbucks addict :sad2: I cant get through a class without my grande skim sugar free extra hot caramel macchiato...and it doesnt help that my school has 3 starbucks on every block lool

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
forum.purseblog.com
Issmom said:
^^ Now maybe I'm going out on a limb here but I'm just guessing that you aren't the stay-at-home mommy of two children?
How'd you figure that? :lol:

Ugh, I tried the Vanilla Coke products once, and almost spewed it all over the sidewalk. No wonder they are taking it off the market. Hehe...

Issmom

I need more shelf space!
Sep 13, 2005
New York City
Vanilla Coke just adds too much sweet to an already sweet product. Diet Coke has a bit of a sharper edge and the vanilla softens that just a bit. You can see, I'm a connisseur!

hfxshopgirl

window shopping
O.G.
Nov 18, 2005
canada
summer - grande carmel frappucino - no whip

winter - either a grande skim toffee nut latte or a 1/2 white, 1/2 dark hot chocolate with skim milk and carmel topping :P

mmmmmm, starbucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.