Your favorite SPRING and SUMMER perfume!

Yves De Sistelle Only Me Passion is perfect for a hot summer day! It's really soft and feminine but not too overpowering.
Burberry Summer for cool summer evenings. It's a light warm scent that's slightly reminiscent of a cozy fall scent without being too spicy.

I loved Aerins Mediterranean Honeysuckle last summer and still love it but my head was turned recently by Tom Ford's Neroli Portofino. A gorgeous white flower scent that just feels right this summer.
The body oil is lovely.
I was stuck between TF's Neroli Portofino and the Fleur de Portofino! I bought the Fleur and it's absolutely divine, but the staying power is really disappointing for the price tag. I've used Tobacco Vanille in the past and it does a great job... Does anyone have a trick on how to make it last? I'm also considering Creed's Royal Princess Oud.

Reactions: fendifemale
I've been wearing Mugler Angel Muse most often this Spring. It's been cooler than usual for Spring here and so the warm gorgeous scent of Angel Muse is perfect. Definitely one of my favourites. Not sure what I will be wearing most during the Summer...

Reactions: StefaniJoy
I was stuck between TF's Neroli Portofino and the Fleur de Portofino! I bought the Fleur and it's absolutely divine, but the staying power is really disappointing for the price tag. I've used Tobacco Vanille in the past and it does a great job... Does anyone have a trick on how to make it last? I'm also considering Creed's Royal Princess Oud.

Do they have a body moisturizer you can use under it?

Reactions: LibJames