Your favorite SPRING and SUMMER perfume!

Yoshi1296

Dec 29, 2012
My favorite is Atelier Cologne Bergamote Soleil! It's so fresh and citrusy I feel like I'm walking through a sunny town in Italy.

Reactions: StefaniJoy

camalie

Mar 8, 2017
Yves De Sistelle Only Me Passion is perfect for a hot summer day! It's really soft and feminine but not too overpowering.
Burberry Summer for cool summer evenings. It's a light warm scent that's slightly reminiscent of a cozy fall scent without being too spicy.

efleon

LVoe
O.G.
Jul 30, 2008
I loved Aerins Mediterranean Honeysuckle last summer and still love it but my head was turned recently by Tom Ford's Neroli Portofino. A gorgeous white flower scent that just feels right this summer.
The body oil is lovely.

LibJames

Oct 28, 2011
Indianapolis
I loved Aerins Mediterranean Honeysuckle last summer and still love it but my head was turned recently by Tom Ford's Neroli Portofino. A gorgeous white flower scent that just feels right this summer.
The body oil is lovely.
I was stuck between TF's Neroli Portofino and the Fleur de Portofino! I bought the Fleur and it's absolutely divine, but the staying power is really disappointing for the price tag. I've used Tobacco Vanille in the past and it does a great job... Does anyone have a trick on how to make it last? I'm also considering Creed's Royal Princess Oud.

Reactions: fendifemale
Jun 15, 2015
Canada
I've been wearing Mugler Angel Muse most often this Spring. It's been cooler than usual for Spring here and so the warm gorgeous scent of Angel Muse is perfect. Definitely one of my favourites. Not sure what I will be wearing most during the Summer...

Reactions: StefaniJoy

StefaniJoy

Aug 15, 2015
NYC
I was stuck between TF's Neroli Portofino and the Fleur de Portofino! I bought the Fleur and it's absolutely divine, but the staying power is really disappointing for the price tag. I've used Tobacco Vanille in the past and it does a great job... Does anyone have a trick on how to make it last? I'm also considering Creed's Royal Princess Oud.
Do they have a body moisturizer you can use under it?

Reactions: LibJames

LibJames

Oct 28, 2011
Indianapolis
Do they have a body moisturizer you can use under it?
I wish! It's one of the only few they don't have. :/ I guess I'll just fill an atomizer and keep spraying during the day...
More than anything it just bugs me I have to take a few extra steps to make this a long lasting scent, you know?