Food Your favorite snacks...

:rolleyes: I am a pretzel-aholic! I eat pretzels every day..Always have them in my desk at work...I already had some : ) I also LOVE bridge mix and cheez-its!! I'm so bad..I snack alot..Not too many meals for me! :heart: Emmy

I love love love Scooby Doo Fruit Snacks, Barbie Fruit Snacks,,,I don't like the store brand of those because they are too hard. I love BUTTTTERRR popcorn. :yes: I also like Keeblers Fudge Stripped Cookies and the soft cookies that have the frosting on them with sprinkles!!! Those are sooooo good!! I love fresh fruit that's cut up and put in fruit bowls. Give me a Can Diet Coke with a straw and I'm set!! :wlae: :yahoo:

I'm honestly the worst for snacking!!! I'm a bit embarassed but I eat BBQ Fritos every single night, and I always have chocolate at my bedside table- Ferrero Rocher, Turtles...curently its reese peanut butter cups. I just had a real fruit strawberry popsicle (it's 12.00am here) hehe bad eating habits!

Oh Ferror Roche. They are my best friends. So it Godiva.

I just love crackers with Bresso (cream garlic cheese) or peanutbutter and afterwards I have this lovely creampudding. That's why I've put so much weight on this winter. Oh and I'm seriously addicted to "Almdudler" (herbal, sugary limonade from Austria) I have that every night and you can tell!! That's why I love bags so much!

Oh, Almdudler! That stuff is amazing! ooooh:crybaby:

I like green pickled mangoes with chili salt and sugar.
I like Wheat Thins, Beek Jerky, and Raspberry cupcakes.
If i'm feeling a healthy snack, I like ants on a log (celery crammed with peanut butter and choc shavings on the top) or Dill Dip with sugar snap peas.

uh oh *stomach grumbles*

Oh dear Lord!! I am the snacking QUEEN!!!! And everyone at work has been shaking their heads at me for YEARS b/c I'm thin!! I eat pretzel nuggets EVERY day....White cheddar cheezits....Bridge mix is my passion....And kettle cooked potato chips at that lovely time of the month!!!