Food Your favorite snacks...

IntlSet said:
So funny! We take See's Candy for granted... but so true, everyone else I know who doesn't have See's in their states loooooves it!

we can only get it in-store at christmas time! they set up little temporary kiosks in the mall and my parents always buy like a fortune's worth of it to give to employees/hoard for themselves.

Vlad said:
I'm a sucker for hommus with corn chips. I love the jalapeno kinds, especially.

You should try the home-made hummus (how do you spell it anyway?)! BF's mom always makes them and they're to die for. I need to learn how to make them eventually. :lol: Ok, my stomach is now making weird noises...

Irissy said:
You should try the home-made hummus (how do you spell it anyway?)! BF's mom always makes them and they're to die for. I need to learn how to make them eventually. :lol: Ok, my stomach is now making weird noises...

I think its just chick peas, lemon juice and garlic put through a food processor. Its pretty eady to make, but hard to perfect.

minnie said:
My bf doesn't understand where I fit it because I am so small. He thinks I SHOULD BE 10 times my size.

Uhh yeah, it's called METABOLISM!
$100 says you're not 30 yet~!

Trust me, enjoy it now, and try and wean yourself off of it before then, because all that stuff you're eating? There's a 90% chance it's gonna stick to you later in life.
Unless you have good genetics. Then nothing will stick to you.