Food Your favorite snacks...

Nov 1, 2005
buckeye nation
well...i'm not that much of a snacker...at work though I keep the Chocolate Drizzle Special K Bars and Cheese Nips in my desk drawer. My biggest snack obsession is Peanut M&Ms...I can probably eat a pound a day, I love them that much.

amanda

I Bleed Georgia Red
Oct 18, 2005
New York City
www.purseblog.com
Peter Pan Low-Fat Creamy Peanut Butter. Straight out of the jar. With my spoon.

and i say MY spoon because at the beginning of the day i get it out and sit it on the table i always sit next to and use it throughout the day so i don't have to wash like 5 spoons. i'm gross and disgusting, i realize this :-P

and those pillsbury sugar cookies that are like slice-n-bake with the holiday pictures on them. i ate a whole pack of valentines ones over the past couple days.

normally i'm not a horrible snacker, i don't really like salty snacks so chips are safe around me.

my favorite candy is twix...mmmm. twix are most certainly not safe around me.

i do need to stop buying peanut butter, though. you can get two jumbo jars for $6 at the Bi-Lo (which i'm sure none of y'all are familiar with) on the corner.

i feel so ghetto when i go to that store...they have all the stuff that you can buy with food stamps clearly labelled...but they have the best peanut butter sales and it's always very fresh.

Sunshine

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
Ghetto....I love that! Our housekeeper for years and years has a relative on welfare...she makes this mac and cheese with this welfare cheese....it is to die for!!!

amanda

I Bleed Georgia Red
Oct 18, 2005
New York City
www.purseblog.com
Sunshine said:
Ghetto....I love that! Our housekeeper for years and years has a relative on welfare...she makes this mac and cheese with this welfare cheese....it is to die for!!!
lol my boyfriend always calls welfare 'government cheese.'

that's one of the not-so-charming things about Athens - you go from half-million-dollar houses to the ghetto in, like, a hundred yards.

coco-nut

Addicted to H
O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
1. Hummus and pita.
2. Leftover steak, pork chop, or chicken made into a half sandwich.
3. Cheese - we almost always have something deliciously exotic around.

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
Colorado
Pop-tarts (esp. the new Cinnamon roll ones)
Reeses Big Cups (buy them in bulk at Sams Club)

helenNZ

O.G.
Jan 8, 2006
potato chips
crackers
fruit - esp. summer fruits
ciggies (HAHA -nah im stopping)
humus

ZooMom

Purseaholic
Dec 8, 2005
The Midwest
baby carrots with dip
triscuits with sharp cheddar Easy Cheese
any fruit
dark chocolate!!!!!
Diet Dr Pepper must accompany snacks at all times!
**with a piece of Nicorette fresh mint to follow....:smile:

marspalm

pursefreak<3
Jan 21, 2006
New Jersey
hmm i love chex mix yum yum and alllll kinds of cheese and i have to agree with sunshine on the bar food mmm buffalo wings!?! omg i would die for them there is this place in bonita springs its SO gross and dirty but they have the BEST BEST BEST wings EVER so i deal with the gross factor lol

Patati

Jan 4, 2006
Nice thread... :smile:

nachos
Doritos
hummus on Finnish sourdough hardbread
really dark chocolate
double salted licorice
red grapefruit

lucretias

I am the one that I want!
O.G.
Jan 4, 2006
Hampton, Virginia
wickedassin said:
When I want salty things, I LOVE baked Cheetos--they taste just like the real thing... And I love See's Candy for chocolate. Something about the bridge mix--nut, caramel, coconut, toffee, all in differet bites of dark and milk chocolate :P
See's candy! :love: I think it's one of the reasons I love SF. Had my first See's in SF. Love the nuts and caramels, but honestly, there's no such thing as a bad See's :P Unfortunately, am no where near a See's store now. :sad: So I have to rely on the kindness of a friend who goes out to Cali from time to time.

As for snacks depends on my mood and varies accordingly, thought crunchy is a common mood. Love Kettle chips. They are delish. WA, if you like baked cheetos, there is an organic all natural brand that is low-fat and I believe even tastier than the original. Forget the name, I think it's bearitos. You might want to check it out.