Food Your favorite snacks...

wickedassin said:
When I want salty things, I LOVE baked Cheetos--they taste just like the real thing... And I love See's Candy for chocolate. Something about the bridge mix--nut, caramel, coconut, toffee, all in differet bites of dark and milk chocolate :P

See's DOES have the most amazing chocolate.

When I want to snack, I'm a sucker for chedder goldfish. Ever since I was little I've loooooooved them :smile:

Jeez talk about a great thread topic....

ayla said:
I really like the "fob trail mixes" with all the different kind of rice crackers as well.

Oh man I LOVE those, rice crackers are the best. Especially the wasabi peas, the hotter the better.

Target sells these really crunchy potato chips, Salt and Vinegar. I'm totally addicted to them. They're VERY vinegar-y and not too salty. I buy like, 4 bags at a time.

Haagen Dazs chocolate ice cream. Or chocolate-chocolate chip. (which I'm eating as I type this) Or Mango Sorbet.
pro_mas_200.gif

Or bananas... when they start developing black spots, that's when they're perfect.

classwhore said:
Jeez talk about a great thread topic....

Oh man I LOVE those, rice crackers are the best. Especially the wasabi peas, the hotter the better.

Target sells these really crunchy potato chips, Salt and Vinegar. I'm totally addicted to them. They're VERY vinegar-y and not too salty. I buy like, 4 bags at a time.

Haagen Dazs chocolate ice cream. Or chocolate-chocolate chip. (which I'm eating as I type this) Or Mango Sorbet.
pro_mas_200.gif

Or bananas... when they start developing black spots, that's when they're perfect.

vinegar-y you say? *runs to target*

Yeah, swear to god, I have run the gamut on vinegar potato chips, and Target BY FAR has superior chips, they're thick, they stay crunchy forever, and the vinegar will bring you to tears!

I shouldn't even be telling you, because I want to hoard them all for myself!~ heheh....

I just love crackers with Bresso (cream garlic cheese) or peanutbutter and afterwards I have this lovely creampudding. That's why I've put so much weight on this winter. Oh and I'm seriously addicted to "Almdudler" (herbal, sugary limonade from Austria) I have that every night and you can tell!! That's why I love bags so much!

I love such a huge viariety of foods that it would make you ladies crazy. I love food and I love to eat. My bf doesn't understand where I fit it because I am so small. He thinks I SHOULD BE 10 times my size.

Chocolate -Ghirardeli, Godiva, Toblerone
Spinach dip
Ice cream
Soft chocolate chunk cookies ( you take them he them up and then ad a scoop of ice creamin between them wala ice cream sandwhich the best)
fruits- pineapples, bananas, strawberries, mangos, green granny smith apples( the sour kind)
anything with nutella
gummy bears
BLOCKBUSTER popcorn ( dipped in cheese)
I am running to class , I will continue this later.

Where do I begin!!! I LOVE lots of yummy stuff....

LOVE spicy cheese dip (velvetta and rotel) with chips
Bean dip and chips
Chili cheese fritos
Chocolate peanut butter ice cream (preferable Hagen doz)
almond M&M's
Oh!!!! Pizza rolls
any kind of "bar" food...chicken wings, mozarella sticks, potato skins...NACHOS!!!

I could go on and on...now do I eat these things on a regular basis... OH NO!!! I am somewhat of a health nut/fitness freak...I think about all my favorite foods and I GAIN weight! But one can dream!

Anything with natural peanut butter - crackers, bread, etc.
String cheese
Oatmeal with raspberries and walnuts
Fat free yogurt
A big bowl of Cheerios with skim milk
Light kettle corn popcorn

The occasional brownie or cookie :love:

ayla said:
I looove those seaweed crackers, anything nori in general. I really like the "fob trail mixes" with all the different kind of rice crackers as well. And chips. And chocolate. And eating peanut butter from the jar (gross, I know, but my jar is clearly marked and people that use my peanut butter can't read !). And pickles !! But especially avocado.. just with a dash of soy sauce and wasabi.

Augh, all this is making me hungry. It's a good thing I don't buy snacks, I just like to think about them ! :lol:
I eat the individually wrapped spicy seaweed my BF gets me. I go through them like water and BF doesn't like the smell so he runs away!

I also snack on candy a lot or animal crackers. When BF is around, pizza rolls and homefried french fries abound.

I'm trying to get over my potato chip addition, particular kettle chips. I also really like dark chocolate (I used to hate it, but love it now), hummus, and anything with peanut butter.

baked cheetos
pretzel rods
light butter flavor popcorn
HD 1/2 fat dulce de leche ice cream (seriously, it is really good, doesn't taste like light ice cream)
baby carrots
apples
Asian pears (so good, like a pear with an apple texture)

and I have a diet coke with all the salty items listed above.