Food Your favorite snacks...

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
Chicago
I like:
- Cottage cheese with canned pineapple or peaches
- Apples with cheddar (thought this would be gross, but yum!)

Danica

Feb 5, 2006
the forest dim
I'm honestly the worst for snacking!!! I'm a bit embarassed but I eat BBQ Fritos every single night, and I always have chocolate at my bedside table- Ferrero Rocher, Turtles...curently its reese peanut butter cups. I just had a real fruit strawberry popsicle (it's 12.00am here) hehe bad eating habits!

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
Chicago
Danica said:
I always have chocolate at my bedside table- Ferrero Rocher, Turtles...
Ha! My mom gave me a box of chocolate truffles when this past weekend... let's see, is it Tuesday? They're gone!! The empty box is on my bedside table, too... :Push:

Jan 10, 2006
When I want salty things, I LOVE baked Cheetos--they taste just like the real thing... And I love See's Candy for chocolate. Something about the bridge mix--nut, caramel, coconut, toffee, all in differet bites of dark and milk chocolate :P

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
California
I like Cheetos (the spicy one), Japanese seaweed crackers, Reeses peanut butter cup, Ferrero Rocher, etc. So many snacks but so little time...

pursemama

Pursaholic
Jan 17, 2006
California
Danica said:
I'm honestly the worst for snacking!!! I'm a bit embarassed but I eat BBQ Fritos every single night, and I always have chocolate at my bedside table- Ferrero Rocher, Turtles...curently its reese peanut butter cups. I just had a real fruit strawberry popsicle (it's 12.00am here) hehe bad eating habits!
I thought I was bad! :lol: I love BBQ Fritos too, but not every night though, about once a week. I love to snack on oranges or anything citrus/sour....and turkey jerky!

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Irissy said:
I like Cheetos (the spicy one), Japanese seaweed crackers, Reeses peanut butter cup, Ferrero Rocher, etc. So many snacks but so little time...
I looove those seaweed crackers, anything nori in general. I really like the "fob trail mixes" with all the different kind of rice crackers as well. And chips. And chocolate. And eating peanut butter from the jar (gross, I know, but my jar is clearly marked and people that use my peanut butter can't read !). And pickles !! But especially avocado.. just with a dash of soy sauce and wasabi.

Augh, all this is making me hungry. It's a good thing I don't buy snacks, I just like to think about them ! :lol:

Danica

Feb 5, 2006
the forest dim
hahaha I'm the worst, its late at night like right now that gets me, I'm about to crack into those fritos! My only saving grace is that I drink water and green tea all day long. I need to take a picture of my bedside table for you guys, it would put everyone to shame lol

Blue824

Jan 9, 2006
Chicago, IL
I'm usually pretty good about snacking, lots of fruit or healthier stuff is usually what I'm in the mood for...and I"m really good at portioning out my chocolate so I get a little fix but it isn't killer with calories...probably my worst snack is cheese! I love it...almost any kind...with crackers or without...so bad.

xikry5talix

kry5tal...get it?!:]
O.G.
Jan 3, 2006
I love anything and everything white cheddar! And ice cream...my guilty pleasure!

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
California
ayla said:
I looove those seaweed crackers, anything nori in general. I really like the "fob trail mixes" with all the different kind of rice crackers as well. And chips. And chocolate. And eating peanut butter from the jar (gross, I know, but my jar is clearly marked and people that use my peanut butter can't read !). And pickles !! But especially avocado.. just with a dash of soy sauce and wasabi.

Augh, all this is making me hungry. It's a good thing I don't buy snacks, I just like to think about them ! :lol:
Ha ha... so Asian... :lol: I love nori!!! I can finish the entire bag in one sitting.

murasaki

Balenciaga Forever
Jan 7, 2006
I have a really strange favorite snack. I love spicy things and it's what I usually crave as a snack. I eat those sliced jalapeno peppers that come in a jar. O_O