Your Favorite Purseblog Articles/Posts

Ellie243

Feb 26, 2021
Hi! I was wondering if anyone has any favorite Purseblog articles/posts and if you could share them here? I'm looking to read during shelter in place! :smile: I'll start:I don't have a favorite, but I like the Purseonals!

Reactions: Jktgal
my top two favorites: 1) how @Megs got to be known as the girl with the croc ps1, and 2) on this ferragamo bag, which i thought at the time was the most beautiful and functional bag i've ever seen, but so far out of my price range. for years, every so often i would open this article and look at this bag again. one time i got a chance to buy an all leather version, red colour, for an ok price but returned it because... it's not HER. fast forward a couple years ago and ... she's mine. new to me in awesome condition and as dreamy, functional, light, unique, beautiful as i thought she'd be. @Megs do you still have yours?

my top two favorites: 1) how @Megs got to be known as the girl with the croc ps1, and 2) on this ferragamo bag, which i thought at the time was the most beautiful and functional bag i've ever seen, but so far out of my price range. for years, every so often i would open this article and look at this bag again. one time i got a chance to buy an all leather version, red colour, for an ok price but returned it because... it's not HER. fast forward a couple years ago and ... she's mine. new to me in awesome condition and as dreamy, functional, light, unique, beautiful as i thought she'd be. @Megs do you still have yours?
Thanks! I just finished reading those and now I have my eye on some new bags...:biggrin:

• Haha
Reactions: Megs and Jktgal
I find the throwback fashion posts hilarious and nostalgic.
It’s also quite informative as I don’t know who a lot of the celebs are.
Of course I know Rupaul, I’m not a complete philistine!

I like the complete guide to classic bags too. And the runway roundups are really convenient for getting an overall idea and the comments tend to be gold.

Reactions: Ellie243 and Megs

Ahhh!! Ok so I still have both of those bags and I still am the girl with the Croc PS1! I think everyone that has ever seen that bag assumes it is printed leather, but as you know, it's croc!!

And that is such a great ferragamo bag!! So glad we are bag twins!!!

Ahhh!! Ok so I still have both of those bags and I still am the girl with the Croc PS1! I think everyone that has ever seen that bag assumes it is printed leather, but as you know, it's croc!!

And that is such a great ferragamo bag!! So glad we are bag twins!!!
I also have a PS1 in large - not a croc (da!) so they're 4th cousins lol. Such a great bag for travel - she has gone places.