your favorite pair of silver shoes for dining out, going out etc

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi guys! i am desperately seeking a pair of silver shoes that are great with dresses (formal and cocktail) and even jeans! something along the lines of your classic JCs but i was wondering if there are any other ones out there. I like the JC ones this season (the ones with the more intricate design) but the heel is somewhat disappointing IMO. Any help is much appreciated! THANKS :biggrin:!

2. ^^ Funny, I just bought those Jimmy Choos! I also tried on this Chloe that was really cute and a pair of Manolos that I can't find a picture of but tried on at Neiman Marcus. Maybe other people will have more suggestions. Good luck!

Attached Files:

3. hi ahertz! sorry~ i didnt meant to make negative comments about those shoes...i actually love the design on top...but i prefer the more slender heel over the thicker ones...i still think they are beautiful tho...and if nothing turns up im prob gonna go for those :smile: do you have pics of you wearing them? what r u planning or wearing them most with? tks!!

4. Well, this won't do anything if you want a slender heel, but the swept forward wedge on this makes me look like my foot's about a size 6. I love the slightly faded silver color on it with dresses or jeans. (I also coudn't resist the golden color when it was $40 on smartbargains last year)

http://www.6pm.com/n/p/p/7312467/c/97460.html

Attached Files:

5. No worries, I just thought it was funny. I need a thicker heel because I'm a wobbler...

I got them to go with a few dresses but they seem to match everything, so I'm sure I'll wear them more. I have a hard time wearing shoes like that with jeans, though, because I always seem to trip (since I am the aforementioned wobbler:sweatdrop:). I also have last summer's silver Jimmy Choo wedge that I wear with jeans -- I manage to stay upright in those! :lol:

No pics now but when I take them, I'll post.

6. i have worn a pair of silver heels to death now and i wish i could get them again. they were called balm and from jimmy choo, think they were s/s 2006 maybe? they are the comfiest heels i've ever worn but i need some new ones. if you could track down a pair of these though i think you should get them!

7. ahertz~ do you have the lent or the leo? or some other pair? those are the two i was looking at!

any other suggestions please help, thanks!

8. I bought the Leo.

Valentino has some really cute styles this year, but most of them are gold, not silver. I know this Prada is a mix of both, but it's really cute.

Attached Files:

9. Are these too boring? I just saw them on NAP.

Attached Files:

10. I have a pair of MiuMiu strappy heels with a metal heel that I really like. I got them at DSW though, so I'm sure they are a couple seasons past. But they were only $70!!!

11. they're really cute actually! i don't mind simple...im still looking around...but leaning towards the lent or leo!!

ill check out revolve and dsw too! thanks guys!!

12. Let us know what you end up getting! I feel very invested now...;)