Your Favorite Movie Quotes!

Rocky

♥
O.G.
May 22, 2006
I was inspired to start this thread after watching Shrek The Third last night. I heard the funniest thing ever:

Prince Charming: Where are Shrek and Fiona?

Gingy: Mmm name doesn't ring a bell.

Prince Charming: I suggest you freaks cooperate with the new King Of Far Far Away.

Gingy: The only thing you're ever gonna be king of, is King Of The Stupids.

This has got to be the best line ever! I even put in on my voicemail. I can't stop calling and cracking up!

well any line from this movie is my favorite, because i :heart: :heart: :heart: this movie! it's my favorite movie of all time .. dirty dancing! haha .. can u guess what the line is?

"nobody puts baby in the corner" - johnny

just gotta love it, 'cause i loooove that movie! :]

Here's some from Can't Hardly Wait:

Kenny Fisher:

- Yo, I'm just pausin' while those two ho's over there scratch it out over who gets to knock the boots with me!

- Let's go, boys. Time is honey.

- I better double bag it. I don't know where that girl been.

- Are you crying? Oh baby please, you are far too fine to look so sad.

- No thanks. No time.

And finally...

Kenny Fisher:
Yo, I gotta have sex tonight! I mean peep this - They say here ninety-two percent of the honeys at UCLA are sexually active. Ninety-two of the women in Los Angeles at UCLA walking around going, "Class... or sex? What shall I do?" Ninety-two percent, yo! Hey, you know what that means?

Ritchie Koolboy:
What?

Kenny Fisher:
It means I gots a ninety-two percent chance of embarrassing myself. I roll up on that shorty be like, "What's up yo?" she be like, "You don't know 20 different ways to make me call you Big Poppa" cuz I don't yo.

Ritchie Koolboy:
Rest In Peace.

THE GOONIES

CHUNK:
Everything. OK! I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog... When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out... But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

MIKEY:
Don't you realize? The next time you see sky, it'll be over another town. The next time you take a test, it'll be in some other school. Our parents, they want the best of stuff for us. But right now, they got to do what's right for them. Because it's their time. Their time! Up there! Down here, it's our time. It's our time down here. That's all over the second we ride up Troy's bucket.

Harold & Kumar Go to Whitecastle

Kumar: [walks up to a bush and starts peeing] Ahh.
[Creepy Guy walks up out of nowhere and starts peeing right next to him]
Kumar: 'Scuse me, I just...
Creepy Guy: Huh?
Kumar: I have to ask you, why'd you... wha... wha... why are you peeing... right here?
Creepy Guy: What?
Kumar: I mean... why'd you pee right next to me when you could like, choose that bush, or...
Creepy Guy: Well, this bush looked like I should pee on it. Why are you peeing on it?
Kumar: Well, no one was here when I chose this bush.
Creepy Guy: Oh, so you get to pee on it and no one else does? Huh?
Kumar: No, it's just... I just...
Creepy Guy: This your bush? You have a special bond with this bush?
Kumar: No, I just thought that...
Creepy Guy: You the king of the forest?
Kumar: I'm sorry?
Creepy Guy: What?
Creepy Guy: You f:cursing:ckin' tree-hugger. IS THIS YOUR SPECIAL BUSH?
Kumar: Never mind. Forget it, I really don't feel like gettin' stabbed tonight.
[they pee in silence for a bit]
Creepy Guy: [quietly] Nice pubes.
Kumar: [pauses, creeped out] Thanks.

Neil Patrick Harris: Come on, dudes, let's pick up some trim at a strip club. The Doogie line always works on strippers.
[sings]
Neil Patrick Harris: Lapdance...

Harold: Back off cockboy, what I said him goes double for you.
J.D.: Cockboy, you just call me cockboy?
Harold: Yeah, you know I did. You're just stalling cuz you're not quick enough to think of a comeback.
J.D.: You think I'm not quick enough. Guy thinks I'm not quick enough. Well I got news for you. I am quick enough!... Cockboy!

Freakshow: Hey Randy! What? The devil! Oh! The devil is everywhere... Hey Randy! What? Liqour! Ooh! The devil is everywhere... Hey Randy! What? Tobacco! Ooh! The devil is everywhere... Hey Randy! What? Crystal meth!... oh... uhh... The devil... is... everywhere... Let's take a breather and pray...

EuroTrip

Hooligan: So I tell the swamp donkey to sock it before I give her a trunky in the tradesman's entrance and have her lick me yarbles!
[laughs]
Cooper: Wow. You guys are on a completely different level of swearing here.

Fiona: Scott, I just can't take all the lying and cheating on each other any more.
Scott: What are you talking about? Sweetie, I never cheated on you!
Fiona: I know. That's what makes this so hard.

Cooper: Oh, here it is. Bratislava. Hmm. Capital of Slovakia. Oh, here's a fun fact: You made out with your sister, man!

Cooper: What the hell is that?
Jamie: It's a traveler's money belt. Frommer's says if you have one of these, no-one can rob you of anything.
Scott: Except your dignity.
Jamie: No, you just put that in your... wait, what?

Saved!

Hilary Faye: Mary, turn away from Satan. Jesus, he loves you.
Mary: You don't know the first thing about love.
Hilary Faye: [throws a Bible at Mary] I am FILLED with Christ's love! You are just jealous of my success in the Lord.
Mary: [Mary holds up the Bible] This is not a weapon! You idiot.

Roland: Are you okay?
Hilary Faye: No, Roland... I crashed my van into Jesus! Okay? I have a pimple the size of Jupiter! I am NOT okay! This is not how I wanted to remember my Prom. This is not how I wanted to remember my life.
Roland: Well maybe we can fix it... with some glue, or something.

Hilary Faye: You better be wearing underpants this time.
Cassandra: [looks over shoulder and down ladder at Hilary Faye] Heh.

Mary: So everything that doesn't fit into some stupid idea of what you think God wants you just try to hide or fix or get rid of? It's just all too much to live up to. No one fits in one hundred percent of the time. Not even you.
Pastor Skip: I know that, Mary.
Dean: I know in my heart that Jesus still loves me.
Mary: Why would God make us all so different if he wanted us to be the same?

Hilary Faye: [at a shooting range] Us Christian girls have got to learn to protect ourselves. I mean, sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some
[cocks gun] rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary.

THE GODFATHER

Don Corleone:
- I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.

- Never let anyone outside the family know what you're thinking.

Michael:
I'll make him an offer he can't refuse.

Sophia:

You told Harpo to beat me...

All my life I had to fight. I had to fight my daddy. I had to fight my brothers. I had to fight my uncles. A girl child ain't safe in a family of mens. But I never thought I'd have to fight in my own house! I love Harpo...God knows I DO. But I'll KILL HIM DEAD before I let him beat me!

Office Space...
Peter Gibbons: Doesn't it bother you that you have to get up in the morning and you have to put on a bunch of pieces of flair?
Joanna: Yeah, but I'm not about to go in and start taking money from the register.
Peter Gibbons: Well, maybe you should. You know, the Nazis had pieces of flair that they made the Jews wear.