Your Favorite Kooba

I ordered the Paige from Saks and when it arrived I couldn't believe how heavy the box seemed to be. Well, once I tried the bag on I realized that it was just too large and heavy for me. Now, I'm a slightly built gal at 5' 4" and 105 lbs. so that may have something to do with it. I certainly was disappointed as it is a gorgeous bag and I really had looked forward to it but sadly, it wasn't right for me.

I like the Paige a lot. Is it extremely heavy to carry once you put your stuff in it?

It is a very heavy bag, once filled it feels like I'm a college student toting around a schoolbag.
But the Paige is quite the looker.... I get compliments on my raisin paige everywhere I go...

Cheekers, the Paige is a bit heavy. I am 5'7" and 115 lbs for reference. The bag is too nice and roomy for me not to love though. I have been wanting a brown bag for a while that I can carry around that is not too trendy and I've found it in the Paige. I love it!

Here are pics from Active Endeavors to compare the size of the Paige and Kelsey.

AED16734thumb.jpg
AED16733thumb.jpg

I think it can be both, Cheekers, although I would lean towards casual for the Java color. Once the leather shows some wear, it will definitely be more exclusively a casual bag. I think the black or the glossier finishes can more easily pass for business casual.

Yes, I have a Jessie In Raisin. It does have a purple-ish wine color to it. I can show you the pics I have of mine which seem pretty true in color. It's a beautiful color. I wish they'd come out with more innovative colors like this.

jessie1.JPG

jessie2.JPG

jessie3.JPG

Oh I must say I do like the raisin color very much.

While I adore some of the colors Kooba does like bourbon and terraine it would be lovely to see some other colors in that great leather.

What about these colors in their signature bomber jacket leather:
deep muted olive
dark, dusty teal
steel blue/grey (this would be great with jeans)

Can anyone post a photo of their new Nina in blue?

Dark Dusky Teal!!!! Oooohhhhhh!. Yes. Especially in the Bomber Jacket leather. It's one of the reasons I love my Maria so much. So much nicer than the pebbled leather that my Jessie & Jillian is.

I can only post a pic of the Nina in Blue. It hasn't come out yet. I'm waiting! One of my favorite Ebay sellers have some of the Patent bags (from the resort line) for good prices. Check out LNinos . But I keep an eye on BG and NM to see if any more of the Spring Line is moving in. Here's the pics...

kooba2007.jpg

kooba2007b.JPG