Your favorite everyday scarf

GF, go find it and wear it!! I bet you'll find yourself 'rediscovering' it. This happens to me, I'll put away a scarf for years and upon finding it again...I always feel as if I just set eyes on it for the first time. It's like shopping in your own closet.

YES! This is so true...I say this to DH all the time, that I'm 'shopping' in my wardrobe! Especially after having babies, it's like having a whole new wardrobe!:yes:

I am constantly wearing my Le Canada (K. Oliver from last year) with the black border. It goes with everything I wear - red, gray, black, khaki, jeans! It's amazing! Here it is with my gold bolide. :heart:

IMG_1207.jpg

I grab my Les Jardins D'Andalousie in the neutral tones more than any other scarf at the moment. Oh, and my new Soleil Losange Mousseline the xquisite kindly brought me back from Paris last week! LOVE the mousselines!

GF, I just got my Jardins D'Andalousie yesterday in the pale blue colorway; can't believe I waited so long to get this pattern. Just gorgeous!

Great question !

What beautiful scarves you all have !

Les Pivones in the summer, soft pinks and greens on a white background. In winter, my 72" orange silk/wool H jacquard is worn almost daily. Or Cheval Turc w/black background.

I have so many blue scarves, because I love blue, but I seldom wear them.

I just bought a Monsieur & Madame in pink, so that may be my new summer favorite !