Your favorite drink?

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
I don't consider myself a drinker, I rarely ever touch alcohol. But when it comes down to it, I enjoy a nice Bacardi & Coke or a Mojito. How about you? :nuts:

Pradasmeadow said:
Woodpecker Cider !!! (not a big drinker )

Me too! I rarely ever drink, but when I do, it has to be some kind of cider.

You should try "Wyder's" if you can get it...I think they are mostly found on the West Coast, but I really like their Raspberry Cider.

Vlad said:
On that note... sorry to say that... but American beer is ****in' awful...

:nuts: :nuts: Is it? I just don't have much to compare it to these days You just can't be a drunk mom :nuts: :nuts: I think the only other beer I've had is Japanese, it was pretty good though, oh wait I love Red Stripe, my mom's from Jamaica. Miller Lite will still carry me through sporting events though ;)

BagLovingMom said:
:nuts: :nuts: Is it? I just don't have much to compare it to these days You just can't be a drunk mom :nuts: :nuts: I think the only other beer I've had is Japanese, it was pretty good though, oh wait I love Red Stripe, my mom's from Jamaica. Miller Lite will still carry me through sporting events though ;)
Being Czech (we invented beer - you know the term Pilsner? It comes from Plzen, a Czech town where they invented the brew) myself and having grown up in Germany, I'm just used to much more potent beer. More flavor, less of that watered down something you taste when you drink a Coors or a Miller. Don't even get me started on Budweiser... lol

Vlad said:
Being Czech (we invented beer - you know the term Pilsner? It comes from Plzen, a Czech town where they invented the brew) myself and having grown up in Germany, I'm just used to much more potent beer. More flavor, less of that watered down something you taste when you drink a Coors or a Miller. Don't even get me started on Budweiser... lol

That is interesting Vlad I swear I've learned more on this site that I did at work today. Everything is indeed relative, I guess all I know is crap beer :nuts: :nuts:

Tequila in a shot glass, and pass the salt and lime, please :nuts:

Obviously I still haven't grown out of the college party phase :P

I also really like wine (Santa Margherita pinot grigio is my favorite), sangria, and margaritas.