Your Favorite Denim Jacket

One from Tommy Hilfiger, I liked the femininity of the style and large collar, it was on sale too!

Question: Is there any rule regarding wearing a denim jacket? I've seen this one displayed with a summery dress, it looked really nice.

What are the no no's of wearing a denim jacket ? Black pants? no jeans.. ?? dress??
Thanks!

I love denim jackets, but sadly, i haven't been wearing them as much as i used to. My all time favourite has to be Sass & Bide Funky Thompson, i have it in 3 different washes, in vintage, indigo and white corduroy. They've got a fitted cut.

c85b_1.JPG

Omg I have been looking for the perfect denim jacket lately and i think this is the one! I havn't been able to find it in the US though?!!

Question: Is there any rule regarding wearing a denim jacket? I've seen this one displayed with a summery dress, it looked really nice.

What are the no no's of wearing a denim jacket ? Black pants? no jeans.. ?? dress??
Thanks!

I wear my denim jackets with everything from skirts to dresses, from jeans to cargos to sweatpants! I don't think there's any rule to wearing a denim jacket. You can wear it with just about everything!

I also think I found a new favorite - and you can't beat the price!! It's the cropped denim jacket from SJP's Bitten line at Steve & Barry's. There are two styles and I bought them both. One is a lighter denim, cropped jacket with a more traditional fit. The other is a darker denim, blazer cut with longer/wider sleeves (almost like a french cuff). They both look great and only cost $14.98 each!!!

This is the cropped jacket (my new fav!):

Attachments

• denim jack.jpg
    denim jack.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 81
I wear my denim jackets with everything from skirts to dresses, from jeans to cargos to sweatpants! I don't think there's any rule to wearing a denim jacket. You can wear it with just about everything!

I also think I found a new favorite - and you can't beat the price!! It's the cropped denim jacket from SJP's Bitten line at Steve & Barry's. There are two styles and I bought them both. One is a lighter denim, cropped jacket with a more traditional fit. The other is a darker denim, blazer cut with longer/wider sleeves (almost like a french cuff). They both look great and only cost $14.98 each!!!

This is the cropped jacket (my new fav!):

Thank you so much!! :smile: And it is a lovely jacket, wow, great price too. I don't know if they sell that line in Canada though I heard about it on ET and Oprah (I think)

i have a hudson one but i feel weird wearing it. i dont want to wear it with jeans, since i think that would be denim overload. but the only times i'm not wearing jeans is at work, and i feel weird wearing denim when it's not friday.