Your Favorite Denim Jacket

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
Ok - so lots of posts & threads about jeans. But what about denim jackets? Who makes your favorite denim jacket?

I have several of them but my favorite (and the one I reach for the most) is a 7 for All Mankind denim jacket that I found at Marshall's about 2 years ago. Prior to buying that one, my favorite was a Marc Jacobs washed denim jacket (he makes the best jackets!!:heart:)

I have a dark navy Diesel denim jacket that I bought for £75 over 5 years ago and I still love it! Not that bothered about denim jackets, but love my old Diesel one, it still looks as good as when i bought it and i've had so much wear out of it!

Ohhh I love denim jackets...I need a new one.
My friend has a 7FAM one that I love...I believe True Religion makes them too??
But on my high school budget [I have to pay for my own clothes most of the time, if I don't need them] I like the Abercrombie&Fitch or Hollister ones.

I love denim jackets, but sadly, i haven't been wearing them as much as i used to. My all time favourite has to be Sass & Bide Funky Thompson, i have it in 3 different washes, in vintage, indigo and white corduroy. They've got a fitted cut.

c85b_1.JPG

I have one by Esprit. It is in a dark wash and is cut like a blazer. It is cut really curvy and has a lot of stretch in it so I look great and stay comfortable.

My favorite denim jacket is nearing the end of its wearability, but sadly I'm having a tough time finding one to replace it. They just don't seem to be offered much anywhere.

I have a dark wash one from Levis that is reminiscent of the one I owned in the 1970s.

I also have a cute cropped one and a red cord jean jacket with no particular "designer" name that look cute on me.

Ohhh I love denim jackets...I need a new one.
My friend has a 7FAM one that I love...I believe True Religion makes them too??
But on my high school budget [I have to pay for my own clothes most of the time, if I don't need them] I like the Abercrombie&Fitch or Hollister ones.

You should try Sarah Jessica Parker's Bitten line at Steve & Barry's - they have a cute denim jacket for $10!!!

I have a Sisley one that I hunted high and low for a few years ago. It's a great color and flattering cut (not too boxy). And the color doesn't fade too much from numerous washings.