Your Favorite Chanel to Stalk

hipnycmom

O.G.
Feb 13, 2007
I was at my local LV boutique yesterday trying on some shoes. It was a reaaly busy time so I had to wait a bit to be helped. While browsing I spotted several Chanel bags on the arms of other customers. There was a lady with a black Paris-Biarritz, someone with a portobello, 2 ladies with a khaki cabas each, and then someone walked in with a blue patent Luxe bowler. I have never seen the blue patent IRL before and when that woman waked in I swear my jaw dropped and everything stopped:rolleyes: I literally had to keep myself from following her all over the store:shame:

I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in my wackiness. Which bag does this to you?

aira108

O.G.
Feb 9, 2007
Chi-SoCal
Once at the Getty museum in LA I was following a woman with a spectacular silver reissue 227. I practically forgot about the exhibits!

COOCOOChanel5

Feb 4, 2009
I was at the whole foods market and this girl was walking around with a large patent one with gw. I just kept staring at it! and hoping to run into her in more aisles so i could check it out!!

Orchidlady

O.G.
Jan 13, 2008
San Diego
I was at the Sunshine market at my university and I spotted this girl carrying a black baby cabas. I have never seen one in person so I kept following her and pretented I was looking for something but instead I was checking out her bag :P