Chanel Sunglass Club!

i have 4 pair of Chanel sunnies...........my tortoise with the mother-of-pearl CCs on the stems, and my pink aviators are my faves
i also would love to own the white plastic framed ones with the black camellias and cc on the stems (i hae 2 blacks already, but also love the same sunnies but black with white camellias/ccs)

i only have one pair of chanel sunglasses, which is strange but i am weird when it comes to sunglasses ... very picky ... mine are black frames with the double c logos in crystal on the sides .. bought them years ago and still use them ...

My favorite are my 6014s. So comfortable and cute!

Chanel06.jpg

Any pair of Chanel sunnies you can reccommend to someone with a petite face?? I'm petite and my face is small, I want Chanel sunnies, I'm just frustrated....I don't want a pair where the frames appear so big on me that I look like a bug.

I got these (5116Q) about a week ago, they are definitely my favorite style but they are too big for me! They slip off my nose and the ear pieces don't hug the sides of my head enough. Is there anything at all I can do to help the nose or ear pieces fit better? It is so annoying to constantly have to push my glasses back up my nose, but I'll be really upset if I have to sell them. Ideas anyone? :sad:

41FgzIZYKIL._SS400_.jpg

I got these (5116Q) about a week ago, they are definitely my favorite style but they are too big for me! They slip off my nose and the ear pieces don't hug the sides of my head enough. Is there anything at all I can do to help the nose or ear pieces fit better? It is so annoying to constantly have to push my glasses back up my nose, but I'll be really upset if I have to sell them. Ideas anyone? :sad:

41FgzIZYKIL._SS400_.jpg

I bought those same ones at the Bloomingdales F&F sale, but mine are black w/quilted brown arms. I now wish I had purchased the brown frames which fit my coloring better but that's not the point...

They fit my face, but not snugly. I have taken my other Chanel sunnies to a place that sells glasses, like Lenscrafters, to have them adjusted and wasn't charged. But even if they did charge me it would have been worth it to have the better fit. Another option is to go back to where you purchased them and ask if you can try on another pair which may be adjusted a little bit tighter and therefore a better fit. You should be able to exchange the loose pair for the tight pair.