Your favorite body wash/soap? & body lotion?

monokuro

O.G.
Aug 4, 2007
I was just wondering what the best body wash/soap there is out there..

I've never been one to pay much attention to the type of body wash I get.. (usually it's just caress or suave body wash @ walmart) but i've been having really dry skin lately.. and it's driving me nuts..

What do you use? Any recommendations for something that gives you a very nice moisturizer to skin?

I also was wondering what a good body lotion is.. to help combat dry skin. :sad:

Thank you gals!

Lv-nowwhat

drive LV
O.G.
Jul 9, 2008
Well I personally think all body wash is the same---but lotion varies. If you buy vaseline cocoa butter oil (it is a clear brown bottle under 6 dollars) mix this with any body cream that you like your skin will not be dry and will smell great. If very dry use it by itself. I use the aloe vera one in summer/spring. I love this. I like perfumed body cream the same as my perfume. Lately I have been using Annick Goutal Petite Cherie.

Divyaangana

Team ♥ Jacob
Nov 7, 2006
I use Bath and Body Works for both body wash and lotion. I just like the scents that they have the most and when sales hit I can stock up without doing too much damage to my wallet.

However I did just get some Ghost shower gel from LUSH that I'm loving. The only thing is that Lush can get so expensive, so for right now it's only in rotation before special occasions.

legaldiva

O.G.
Oct 26, 2006
I love anything vanilla. Most of my perfume is vanilla based, so it works well.

I usually stock up during the Bath & Body Works sales on Warm Vanilla Sugar. I use the lotion daily, but I rotate between BBW shower gel and Cleo vanilla shower cream (which I get at drugstore.com).

toadette0_0

Oct 27, 2009
I also have dry skin, even my ears can get chappy and itch. I find Aveeno Skin Relief body wash very gentle and does not dry out my skin. I switch to other kinds of body wash from time to time because of their scents, but I always come back to this one and I need less body lotion if I use this Aveeno wash.

Jun 24, 2006
Favorite Body Wash: Flying Fox by Lush! Smells so good and makes me relax in the shower.
Favorite Soap: (ANOTHER Lush product...) Honey I Washed the Kids
Favorite Lotion: Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Cream (not the lotion!)

nooch

Judge Roughneck
Apr 25, 2008
I am a big fan of Bath and Body Works as well - I always use the body cream as opposed to the lotion. And like other posters have said, they have sales often enough that you can stock up big time for very little $$ damage.

rubyjuls

Rosemary
O.G.
Sep 1, 2007
My all time favorite shower gels are Philosophy's 3 in 1s. They have the best scents, bubble up really nice, and make your skin so soft. For body lotions/creams (and shower gels), I'm a big fan of Italian Bath and Body which you can get on HSN (they used to be Perlier).

talexs

I Love It!!!!!
Jun 29, 2008
I love Fresh, the problem is that you don't have as many choices (fragrance wise) as other brands. I also really like Bigelow, they have a decent selection and seem to have lots of sales lately.