Your fave red lipstick?

Vuittonhammie

Feb 14, 2006
Have any favorite shades of RED lipsticks? I know that Christina Aguilera and Gwen Stefani are making this color a sure-bet for fall!

My favorites:
MAC: Viva Glam 1
MAC: Redwood
Urban Decay: Gash (an original Gwen color, I grabbed a few tubes from the website before they discontinued their lipsticks)
Stila: Ava
NARS: Scarlet Empress
Body & Soul: Hollywood

What are your favorites?

I like the new red Lipglass from MAC that came out on Thursday. It comes off BRIGHT & true red. Its called Pure Vanity.. I think? I noticed they had a bright red lipstick as well.

Tres Tres Dior is one of my favorites too. I hope Chanel will bring back their discontinued Star Red, another blue-red lipcolor and a very sophisticated red.

My current favorite is from the new Chanel Rouge Allure line--BRILLIANT 08. This is like a classic red, and the formula is amazing. It's not a sheer lipstick, but the coverage is not heavy, either. And it can easily go from day to night depending on which lip liner you use.

I love red lipstick. Especially the blue based ones. My faves are..

Guerlain Kiss Kiss Folie de Grenat
NARS Red Lizard, Trans Siberia, Diablo lacquer & Cruella Velvet Matte
MUFE #205 blue red ( so hot)
UD Gash lip gunk
MAC Russian Red
Sue Devitt Great Australian Bight
Dior Addict Plastic gloss #854 & #999 lipstick

what? red lipstick left? :smile:

my very favorite is reel red by max factor. i also like cherries in the snow by revlon and ruby slippers by chanel. suprisingly revlon and max factors make the best reds imho...probably b/c they've been doing it the longest!