Your fave red lipstick?

I prefer orange red for daytime.

MAC- Brave Red, Lady Danger
Nars- I like them all
Chanel- Rouge Coco in Gabrielle and Laque in Dragon and Mandarin
Bobby Brown- Orange

I'm an orange-red kind of lady, so I really love MAC's Lady Danger and Lady Bug. I'm also a big fan of Chanel Audace.

And when I need a quick hint of color without having to worry about maintenance? The Dr. Pepper-flavored Lip Smacker is where it's at (and it tastes awesome).

Last edited:
I was going to suggest posting pictures of the red lipstick on your lips or as a swatch or just a picture of the lipstick.

That would be helful as I am one of those who are too self conscious when wearing red lipstick, and not use to it at all.

TIA ladies. I don't know if you can believe that I don't own any RED lipstick! What kind of girl is that? I know...I'm reading through this thread but can't get a mental note of the different types of red.

:yes: ITA!

I also don't own any red lipstick!

After trying EVERY red I could find at Dillard's one day (my poor friends) I ended up falling in love with MAC Russian Red. I now also love MUFE Moulin Rouge l/s with the matching liner.

And for a daytime, less dramatic red, I go for MAC Viva Glam Cyndi. (I am MAC NW 35 or MUFE 153 with medium brown hair for reference)