Your fave red lipstick?

Vuittonhammie

Feb 14, 2006
Have any favorite shades of RED lipsticks? I know that Christina Aguilera and Gwen Stefani are making this color a sure-bet for fall!

My favorites:
MAC: Viva Glam 1
MAC: Redwood
Urban Decay: Gash (an original Gwen color, I grabbed a few tubes from the website before they discontinued their lipsticks)
Stila: Ava
NARS: Scarlet Empress
Body & Soul: Hollywood

What are your favorites?

REYNALD0C

Birkin or Bust!
O.G.
May 10, 2006
Soul California
I like the new red Lipglass from MAC that came out on Thursday. It comes off BRIGHT & true red. Its called Pure Vanity.. I think? I noticed they had a bright red lipstick as well.

ParkAvenuePrincess

Due Feb 20th
O.G.
May 23, 2006
UK
Tres Tres Dior by Dior is the ultimate red in my book, just the right amount of blue.

of course the 'correct' shade of red totally depends on your colouring.

rainrowan

where's my bag?!
O.G.
Apr 25, 2006
Tres Tres Dior is one of my favorites too. I hope Chanel will bring back their discontinued Star Red, another blue-red lipcolor and a very sophisticated red.

Pink*Petunia

VIP
O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
~~Paradise~~
My current favorite is from the new Chanel Rouge Allure line--BRILLIANT 08. This is like a classic red, and the formula is amazing. It's not a sheer lipstick, but the coverage is not heavy, either. And it can easily go from day to night depending on which lip liner you use.

Jul 26, 2006
New York City
I love red lipstick. Especially the blue based ones. My faves are..

Guerlain Kiss Kiss Folie de Grenat
NARS Red Lizard, Trans Siberia, Diablo lacquer & Cruella Velvet Matte
MUFE #205 blue red ( so hot)
UD Gash lip gunk
MAC Russian Red
Sue Devitt Great Australian Bight
Dior Addict Plastic gloss #854 & #999 lipstick

winona77

Mar 5, 2006
The most popular MAC red is :

Dubbonet.

It matches everyone's skin tone.
E_V_E_R_Y_O_N_E_S

ilzabet

easily amused
Mar 11, 2006
side of the sea
www.myspace.com
what? red lipstick left? :smile:

my very favorite is reel red by max factor. i also like cherries in the snow by revlon and ruby slippers by chanel. suprisingly revlon and max factors make the best reds imho...probably b/c they've been doing it the longest!

shani

King Louis' Mistress
Aug 8, 2006
Canada
Ooh! I can't remember the name, but Chanel has a killer red lipstick. My lips make the rest of my face look bad. :O