Your fav bags under $2000

Agree with all the posts, plus, if you buy the bag at one of the EGC events at saks or other events at NM, you get a discount of anywhere between 100.00 to 450.00 depending on how much you spend, which can be calculated as a savings off the bag......at least it makes you feel better......LOL:heart:H

if lookin ard 2k not more, than there isn't much to get except e/w flap or timeless clutch in caviar/lambskin.

My favourite bags will be jumbo flap & reissue (all these new prices went up, it's almost ard USD2600^)

For timeless classic bags I like the pst, e/w, and timeless clutch, all under 2K, at least for now.......good for me that I can't carry really big bags (at least not for extended periods of time) I have a pinched nerve in my shoulder, the pst holds a lot though. I also love the med/large classic flaps and 226 reissues but they are over the 2k mark : (

I have a PST and I love it! It's not a big tote, but it can comfortably hold my wallet, agenda, Chanel sunglasses case, cell phone, and a small make-up bag. I think it costs $1350 now (I bought it for $1150 last year).