your fav bag out of your collection??

i must say my quilted bay in chataigne;
hiver2007048-1.jpg

Oh - and i almost forgot, probably one of my all time favourites is my large python Betty:love:. i also have the smaller python Betty but i only use her on night's out.

Attachments

• Chloe Betty Python.JPG
    Chloe Betty Python.JPG
    192.5 KB · Views: 33
Thank you - she is lovely isn't she although she does look a little bit lighter in colour than in the photo than irl. However, she is so not as pretty as the smaller version - i must take some pics of my Chloe family, but it took me about an hour to take them of my Mulberries the other day, from getting them out to photographing them to putting them away again :sweatdrop:.
And... most importantly, I'm a little scared to get my little python Betty back out of her dustbag at the moment as I haven't dare examine her since I put her away on Saturday night when I got home, as I'd accidentally spilt some white wine on her!!:Push:

Attachments

• Chloe Betty Python.JPG
    Chloe Betty Python.JPG
    192.5 KB · Views: 25
Oh dear - reading my post in the thread already - I've changed my mind. Does anybody else chop and change favorites from week to week? I love all my bags so much - they have to share the title as favorite quite a lot :love: