Your Fall Balenciaga WISHLIST!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. It's been a while since we've had one of these - so I thought we could all update our wishlist!

Me: non-veiny Emerald Purse or City bag.

2. I am on the waitlist for a Rouge Vif and blue/grey City.

I want a Work bbag to use as a diaper bag but undecided as to what color.

I am hoping to snag another 04 b-bag and would love an 05 turquoise City bag.

3. I am still trying to figure out my birthday b-bag...so right now I'm just saying both of my choices, ha ha ha (Rouge Vif and Greige City). Has anyone seen a non-veiny Caramel City? If I could have it look more like the Caramel of "yore", I'd be all over that too...
    Possibly a Work in the Blue India- IF it's a nice teal and not dusty-boring.
    Then I will have to live in my b-bags since I will be selling my house to finance them.

4. I'm also on the waitlist for both a Rouge Vif and Blue India City(Cilla, great minds think alike! lol!;) ), thinking about getting the Blue India Twiggy instead or not getting Blue India anything at all if it's not the color I'm hoping it will be IRL. I do want a pretty dark colored day bag...thinking about Blueberry(if I can find one with thick smooshy soft, non pleathery leather) and a smooshy thick Black City(heard some 06 Black city bags are pretty nice). Of course, I am still looking for the elusive mint condition Seafoam classique that won't break the bank(Impossible, I know:P ). lol.

5. My wishlist (key word is wish):

1/ rouge VIF twiggy
    2/ ink twiggy or day

6. Rouge Vif Twiggy and maybe the same in Blue India, want to see the colour IRL first, some pics it's fabulous, others .. meh :shrugs:. Oh and a Truffle/ Caramel Twiggy. These are all wishes, because after my 3 month Balenciaga spree, I don't see getting *anything* before Mxas!

I wish you well,

Bridget

7. On my wish list::yes:

Teal Office:yahoo:

Chocolate Office-maybe truffle:graucho:

Lilac City 04 :rolleyes:

India Blue hopefully:yahoo: Office or city

Just trying to be modest;)

That`s all for the moment:graucho:

8. blue india first
    ink twiggy/city
    olive/origan city/first

9. ...none.

but if someone wants to get me a rouge vif city or work I wouldnt kick it outta bed...

eta: wait? from the new season of colors? or any? because if its any... still looking for my anis city or twiggy to come home (I'm giving it a month more, then I'm giving up and buying the rouge vif)

10. My dream bag is an 04 lilac first (that I can afford) and 05 bordeaux first :love: :heart: :nuts:

11. I'm on the list for a Blue India box... but will have to decline it since I just found my ink twiggy. No more purses till xmas for me! :^(

12. anything in truffle or rouge vif! but i'll have to wait and save up first!

13. If anyone see's a non-veiny Emerald City bag (which doesn't seem likely as the leather used for them has had a distressed look) - please give me a shout out! :flowers:

14. An ink day or one of those yummy apple green bags!

15. Rouge vif (city or twiggy)
    Blue india (twiggy)

^beaux - will keep an eye out for the emerald for you...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice