Your experience with bags "shipping from store"?

It did! Eventually they were able to find the transaction through my credit card.
This is the issue I had. If you want to return the bag back to Coach with the shipping invoice they provide, and you want to follow up on the return, it is difficult for customer service to find the order. In my case they did find the order, but it took the rep some time to find it. Otherwise ship from store has been fine for the few times I have done it.

Thank you! I hope your shoes are in good condition as well! :smile:

They arrived with a piece of brown paper wrapped around the shoe box (normal) just thrown into a larger box without any other materials (not normal). Luckily, the shoes inside the shoe box were fine, and both are the same size. Good luck with your bag! :smile:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    33.6 KB · Views: 213
Hey guys so basically I ordered a cornflower dinky and that was on backorder so I ended up ordering the cornflower saddle. Next day I see both of them are shipping from stores. Got them in the mail today. The saddle is in a different color and the dinky was definitely a floor model. It's in good condition but there is a very tiny black smudge on the back. I called CS and they said they're not making the dinkys anymore in these colors so my only option is to return the dinky :/ the smudge honestly is small enough for me to just take it to the store and ask them to clean. Too in love with this bag to return it. I am returning saddle. The CS rep apologizes a bunch of times and said for my troubles they would be sending me a wristlet.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462379146.491904.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462379161.076101.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462379169.345332.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462379921.098703.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462379931.352261.jpg

I mean what do you guys think? Does it look worn? The smudge I think they can probably clean out for me but idk the inside already has some creases in it.

Last edited:
Ok so update. Took the bags to the international mall and exchanged the cornflower dinky for a brand new carmine dinky and returned the saddle that they sent in the wrong color. The sales associates were so friendly! I had a great experience.

I ordered a bag and it came from a store and you can tell it was the floor model, I called CS and was told it was sold out and basically I am lucky to have one was also told I can return - that's when I told her it looks like I used it when I didn't, she said she would note my account

Now I have to decide to keep or not

I ordered a bag and it came from a store and you can tell it was the floor model, I called CS and was told it was sold out and basically I am lucky to have one was also told I can return - that's when I told her it looks like I used it when I didn't, she said she would note my account

Now I have to decide to keep or not

What color did you get? Maybe send some pics over and we can help you decide?

Yeah CS pretty much said they couldn't do anything for me in regard to the dinky bag BC they're sold out everywhere. Apparently there were 9 orders for the cornflower dinky online and only 5 were coming in. So the other four would be cancelled. I think the only reason they're sending me the wristlet is BC their store sending me the wrong color saddle bag was a blatant mistake and the CS rep I had was very sweet.

What color did you get? Maybe send some pics over and we can help you decide?

Yeah CS pretty much said they couldn't do anything for me in regard to the dinky bag BC they're sold out everywhere. Apparently there were 9 orders for the cornflower dinky online and only 5 were coming in. So the other four would be cancelled. I think the only reason they're sending me the wristlet is BC their store sending me the wrong color saddle bag was a blatant mistake and the CS rep I had was very sweet.

I ordered the rogue, I am going to visit my store and see if their floor model is in better shape

I really do like it, especially in mineral, CS told me other colors are available if I choose to exchange, so another reason to visit the store to see the other colors but I just have a thing for blue.

I called CS they were very nice and I thanked her for listening to me complain and I knew she had nothing to do with my purchase she just has to deal with the unhappy customer.

I ordered the rogue, I am going to visit my store and see if their floor model is in better shape

I really do like it, especially in mineral, CS told me other colors are available if I choose to exchange, so another reason to visit the store to see the other colors but I just have a thing for blue.

I called CS they were very nice and I thanked her for listening to me complain and I knew she had nothing to do with my purchase she just has to deal with the unhappy customer.

I know the international mall in Tampa had the mineral Rogue if you'd like to give them a call!

I know the international mall in Tampa had the mineral Rogue if you'd like to give them a call!

I visited my store and the SA and I agreed the one I got was better than their floor model, the leather itself was nicer all around.

Now I have to figure out if I can carry such a heavy purse, its about 3 lbs. empty

I visited my store and the SA and I agreed the one I got was better than their floor model, the leather itself was nicer all around.

Now I have to figure out if I can carry such a heavy purse, its about 3 lbs. empty

And it's gonna get heavier with a wallet and everything else :/ yeah weight is actually a very huge factor for me so make sure you're sure before taking those tags off!