Your experiece with bhexpress....anyone?

Well I'll be a bitter little princess if it doesn't work for ebay. I noticed that when I was trying to redeem, so my bad if it isn't valid for auctions. But I've not yet left f/b for the previous 3 transactions (incl the one that was defective) so I will definitely comment on the worthless "credit" if it turns out to not be useable.

An update. I contacted the seller about the credit not working, and got several variations on "It will be enabled within a day or two", and this went on for about 2 weeks. I finally just PAID for my order -- I need the stuff, y'know? Included a message telling them to refund me via Paypal for the value of the "courtesy credit" as I could never get it to work. And just today (about 6 days post-payment) I rec'd a Paypal refund for the value of the credit.

So they DO try -- the volume that they sell is a bit of an impediment, but it all worked out. I would buy from them again.

And the final chapter in this saga :smash:

Got the last stuff I bought from BHFO today in the mail, 1 cotton top and 1 silk top. The silk top is another "factory second" and is obviously defective. So out of 7 items I've purchased, 2 have been defective. IMHO that is a pretty significant failure rate.

So I rescind my "I'll buy from them again" comment up there ^^^, and will NOT buy again -- too much aggravation, y'know? And I'm not even going to try to get credit/return this item. I give up. I'll wear the top for the one evening I wanted it for, then donate it.

My update:

I did use my credit, and had a bit of a problem with their checkout system....but it finally went through, I received my item and I love it! It is perfect, and I'd definately buy from them again. Very good customer service, and very responsive to my emails.:tup:

I signed up just to respond to the BHFO thread - I will never order from them again either. Even though the posts is years old they still use the same form letters.

I enjoy discounts - however the bottom line is that service is a more important factor to me. If there is an issue and you cannot receive any service then money is just being thrown away which is against my constitution.

My experience was that I made two purchases of 6 items each.

I actually was apprehensive since I had written to ask a question about a listing and instead of providing an answer their "answer" was to say they were forwarding to another department. I let them know that did not help since the listing would be over and never received a final answer.

I took the plunge and...

First purchase was OK. I purchased 6 items - 3 great items, 2 not sized correctly and one really bad item that was used and has threads hanging and unraveling all over. I let it go and did not take any action.

Second purchase - 6 items - tops and 2 suits. One suit has a FOUR INCH INK STAIN plus other ink stains surrounding it. Four inches which I am sure you all agree is not a small stain I wrote to them within moments of package delivery.

I received the same nonsense form letter shown at the beginning of this thread PLUS they told me to treat the stain myself. Are you kidding me? I purchased a dry clean only suit in NEW condition and am not about to treat it. I will attempt some minor self repairs with designer purses that I purchase but not a new suit. What kind of training do these people receive? Also, within the same order I received a shirt that was all balled up, 100% wrinkled and smelled. And I didn't even complain about that.

I wrote back to let them know they are not doing a good job of assisting me and have the potential to lose a customer that spends thousands on fashion. They did not seem to care and infuriated me even further but taking a very condescending tone by writing that they are helping me by instructing me on how to treat the stain.

We all know that the answer should have been along the lines of how sorry they are for the oversight, perhaps detail their quality controls and send a return label.

I bagged it up and I will wait it out. Ebay will step in and resolve and refund. I guess the BHFO model is to drag their feet. I took photos of everything including their original listing and I know that Ebay will eventually reimburse and then I will donate the item to goodwill.

It's a burden but I really wish more folks would take a stand against poor sellers. I think BHFO's tactic is just to wear folks down so they drop it.

Kind of sad because I had admired that it was run by a woman

So I was only taken for a small amount - hundreds not thousands- and will never shop there again. I prefer to patronize places that have fewer problems and that resolve the few issues that do crop up.

The problem is that BHFO brings so much money into ebay that ebay closes its eyes to buyer problems. I see the same thing with Linda*s***stuff, MaxPawn, Goodwill and several Japanese sellers. Those sellers clearly don't authenticate items yet the best I see when reporting their fakes is that the seller gets a heads-up advising them to take down the disallowed listing. The worst case scenario is that the fakes get sold and buyers never know the difference.

Unless buyers complain in huge numbers to ebay, nothing will change when it comes to high volume sellers.

The problem is that BHFO brings so much money into ebay that ebay closes its eyes to buyer problems. I see the same thing with Linda*s***stuff, MaxPawn, Goodwill and several Japanese sellers. Those sellers clearly don't authenticate items yet the best I see when reporting their fakes is that the seller gets a heads-up advising them to take down the disallowed listing. The worst case scenario is that the fakes get sold and buyers never know the difference.

Unless buyers complain in huge numbers to ebay, nothing will change when it comes to high volume sellers.

That Linda*s***stuff is something else!
She has a little Balenciaga coin purse listed for $199. that I bought brand new with tags for $16.99.
I can't believe she sells anything- her prices are so over inflated.

Totally off topic but I had to comment after seeing that ID.

She has a little Balenciaga coin purse listed for $199. that I bought brand new with tags for $16.99.

Lindas*stuff has had so many counterfeits listed I've lost count. And our CS rep told us that L*S has a special rep at Ebay that does nothing but try to solve customer problems for them and tell them repeatedly to have items authenticated. They get away with listings that would put other sellers in jail.

I advise everyone I know to steer clear of her and her items. You never know what you're going to get! (anyone remember the thread on the Ebay boards where a buyer got jeans from Lindas**stuff with a special kind of stain in the crotch??!)

(anyone remember the thread on the Ebay boards where a buyer got jeans from Lindas**stuff with a special kind of stain in the crotch??!)

9k=

I agree with you 100%. I did take the extra time to complain and opened a case - only for the four inch ink stained suit and did receive my refund. Funny thing is that they have contacted quite a few times asking me to remove my negative feedback and I told them no way - that folks should know what to expect f there is a problem.

Looking at their FB a lot of folks just complain and take the loss - if more would stand up and win cases ebay would not coddle these folks as much since it is costing them time and $;s.

Lindas*stuff has had so many counterfeits listed I've lost count. And our CS rep told us that L*S has a special rep at Ebay that does nothing but try to solve customer problems for them and tell them repeatedly to have items authenticated. They get away with listings that would put other sellers in jail.

I advise everyone I know to steer clear of her and her items. You never know what you're going to get! (anyone remember the thread on the Ebay boards where a buyer got jeans from Lindas**stuff with a special kind of stain in the crotch??!)

Wow, I'm glad this was said, I actually searched the purse threads here to see what people said about L*S listings in general, and hadn't seen anything bad up until now. I haven't had a bad experience there yet, but I do find their picture taking to be a little lackluster when it comes to details so I tend not to buy if I'm not sure about something.

They have a pair of Devi Kroell pumps I like but didn't note a defect in the description which was clearly pictured (though I wasn't sure if it was a tear in the upper or a scuff at first). But that jeans thing just gags me.

I wish more people would complain. I received what appeared to be a counterfeit Phillip Lim dress from TheWrld, which they tried to pass off as an 'earlier or sample' piece, with a black inner label that had no contents, manufacturer details or "made in" details. It's since been relisted; I avoid them now, but it's a shame, they have cute clothes but I won't risk it.

ETA: Actually, I just realized I was searching by username and not "Linda's Stuff", so maybe that's why I couldn't really find much. O.o

Last edited: